Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evasion Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    Welcome in DT world ;-)
    I actually spent more time as a DT than as a guardian. If we had a real tanking perk I would leave VoM for dpsing

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Can't really add significant intel, but in T4, i don't recall seeing my characters doing the dogde/parry animation, like ever.
    It happens in tiers up to T3 and old world, but anything in khitai seems to be under hit/crit rating steroids.
    I pretty frequently dodged e.g. Golems by double tapping backwards with my HoX and avoiding the second hit that would be deadly.

Doing it with sin is even easier with 19% innate evade, making it 44%.

Same with demo's planar shift (35% evade/immunity) to take zero damage from both melee and magic, even without any double tapping sideways or backwards.

It's all a chance to evade but it works even in T4.
    Last edited by tafale; 2nd April 2013 at 16:24.

Quote Originally Posted by tafale View Post
    It's all a chance to evade but it works even in T4.
    The most reliable way to avoid hits as a tank is to let the others take aggro

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    The most reliable way to avoid hits as a tank is to let the others take aggro
    If DPS can tank hits then I'm sure tanks can as well

And DPS is pretty awesome for aggro switching btw so imagine a tank.
    Last edited by tafale; 2nd April 2013 at 21:38.

Evade (as buff on player) works fine always.
    Miss chance (as debuff on mob) does not work on raid mobs.

It's like that since 1.5/1.6(?) when we had major changes in debuffs. Back then DT using Warped Dread or sin with Antrophy could make MT on Ahazu take less than half damage offtank gets from add. Fun times. It could be same patch that made Yaremka's Eat Soul not possible to silence.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12