Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slap in the Face

I really hate how tos can hack attack multiple people all around them simultaneously .. oh no wait i love that
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Someone should tell him there are no pvp centric hacks for age of conan. This is not call of duty there are no aimbotters. Unless you count rangers but that's working as intended ^_^
    I found several .... and sent them to funcom many times....
    Last edited by Utogi; 19th August 2014 at 21:39.

Theres a certain DT on Crom uses the combo speed hack......I just refuse to heal him.....he rages....but shut up when I said I frapsed him.
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Theres a certain DT on Crom uses the combo speed hack......I just refuse to heal him.....he rages....but shut up when I said I frapsed him.
    It is funny what happens when one says "fraps" lol

Id rather see those who sign up for minis to purposely hide and unbalance the game because they(TOS)think this will teach the rez pad farmers a lesson. WTF??!?

Exclamation

Edit by Anzu: Posting it ONCE was enough.
    Last edited by Anzu; 20th August 2014 at 01:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungz View Post
    Id rather see those who sign up for minis to purposely hide and unbalance the game because they(TOS)think this will teach the rez pad farmers a lesson. WTF??!?
    He does it on his sin and guard too.
    I don't make points I make dents.

People are botting the events now too, What Gm;'s dont get is that the hack application that runs the bots has a chat message on it that pulls in all of the server chat. So when they go and talk to the "suspected" player that player is able to chat with a GM on their desktop.

Some o fthe characters have been logged in for over 30 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    You know what really makes me mad....when I clock "irritate" ability and the person I do it on doesn't attack me. Its really messed up.
    attention wh*re

3 of ever 5 players in age of conan are using some kind of third party application. The majority are in the same guilds.

This is not lag or latency, it just lame people doing the same lame stuff since the one major hack was released.

Funcom has yet to address this hack and Ive yet to see it stopped for 3 years now.
    Last edited by Utogi; 20th August 2014 at 15:03.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast