Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Doing T4 Raids?

Default Anyone Doing T4 Raids?

Which guilds are raiding?

Hey,

This is a good question and I think Maeros thread about the raiding guilds was excellent, maybe someone have energy to pick it up again.

I'm not sure about Fury so my answer will be about Crom. For the EU timezones there is still many guilds (Circle of Eternity, Destiny, Tainted Souls, Ronin, The Fail Bunch etc.) who raid T4 on a more or less regular basis. There is also raid groups like Domus Serpentis, CromPugs and Crimson Cavaliers where people from diffrent guilds use a common raid planner and head into T4 togheter, something that was dubbed 'organized pug raids' by the forum pros before.

For the US time zones I'm not sure at all but maybe Rogue Angels and Requiem Nex are still venturing into the Citadel on a regular basis.
    Retired

Prophets clears t4 twice a week. Rogue angels I know does T4 at least once per week along with 3.5. Obsidian Dragon is progressing in T4, I think they're currently working on zodiac.
    I think the only euro guild you missed is hispanos. Pretty sure they do T4
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    I think the only euro guild you missed is hispanos. Pretty sure they do T4
    There are many more EU guilds running T4.
    Awakening of EVO is clearing T4 once per week, and I'm pretty sure many more aswell that are not in that list (what about Ambrosia, X Legion, Fat Goats?)
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 15th June 2014 at 17:55.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Ambrosia, C9, Awakening of Evo, Knights of Avalon, FAT GOATS, AFJ, Aichmophobia(?).

Not sure about X Legion and Nanguang and maybe a few other German guilds, I don't know a lot of ppl in the old mitra guilds.

Just check guild hall. Almost all of them are recruiting.

Around 10 german Guilds i know of that raid t4 on a weekly base.

We're raiding T4 as well, and we have some open spots. Raid days are wednesday and thursday. We have all bosses on farm, but have had some difficulties filling the raids lately. Send a PM if you are interested.

Dawnsong is doing T4
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    Dawnsong is doing T4
    And Thain is main tanking on his conq?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Aichmophobia is doing T4 as well quite succesful, as well as Nangyuan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast