Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

I must agree that an transfer is an must, i just picked up aoc for 3 months ago and at that time there was nearly no minis or even players at all, so i started on fury but i wish i coud play more on my conq wich is still left on rage, but thre is no point of playing since there is no playerbase left.. i woud be gladly to even pay for a transfer off that forsaken server

transfers are a must , so many rage players would return and sub if we was allowed off of this crappy dead server, there is a whole community that would return to the game and blend into Fury or Crom, we would love to have more people to play with, and im sure the other servers would enjoy seeing new names running around also !!!

Edit by Anzu: No., i check forums everyday looking for news, the day we move is the day i will sub for a year, like so many others who are just waiting...
    Last edited by Anzu; 27th August 2014 at 05:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    Being a rage player, I would say alot, probably most if not all of them, the number approaches all of them.

I see a very small number of people leveling up, they usually level alone etc without any groups because there are non. Most don't make it past level 40 or 50. the fresh 80 occasionally seen which I haven't seen in a while usually just quits due to no players no pvp no pve groups nothing. Unable to gear unable to get aa's... I doubt they all start a new toon on crom or fury after they just finished getting lashed to hell and suffered on a dead server to do it all over again.

its a continuous cycle like this, pathetic.
    Agreed. It probably doesn't help that most of the 80 playerbase on Rage is in one guild... *cough* *cough*...

Well, if the server dies and no transfer are forthocming, I still have my happy memories of the few opening months when Rage came out, and watching people like Geldour carnage-tank Sanctum, Izrok faceroll anything that looked like it had a butthole, Facepoker and his brother doing everything and anything and doing it well.

Fun can still be had, but for now it'd only be in clique's and organised groups of people coming off Fury/Crom, really. And who knows, people might see more 80's on and begin to hang around again.

When my character was level 60-70 and even 80 noob, server all players have killed me at least half a dozen times! This is the spirit of Rage ... I survived, and my former tormentors today are my friends! The Game Rage is a matter of perseverance, so much like my character in rage: she is a survivor!

It's in GD letter, they will open transfers with some restrictions on gold etc. No ETA though.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Gold is only one of the problems. They can't allow suspicious crates, ironwills, resource mats, halloween candies, werewolf transforms, etc.

No idea why there are gear restrictions to transfer off. There was no gear exploit, just lots of item duping.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearthis View Post
    Gold is only one of the problems. They can't allow suspicious crates, ironwills, resource mats, halloween candies, werewolf transforms, etc.

No idea why there are gear restrictions to transfer off. There was no gear exploit, just lots of item duping.
    By gear I'm assuming they mean T3 crafted weapons made from exploited ingots.

I also assume there will be filter for T4 armor to pick up any major pieces, weapons and accessories as I believe the only T4 people on Rage have done would be recently after they made the shortcut to Memory Cloud, thus they could only get 4 T4 relics per week, thus all they could buy would be a minor piece or 2 by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    By gear I'm assuming they mean T3 crafted weapons made from exploited ingots.

I also assume there will be filter for T4 armor to pick up any major pieces, weapons and accessories as I believe the only T4 people on Rage have done would be recently after they made the shortcut to Memory Cloud, thus they could only get 4 T4 relics per week, thus all they could buy would be a minor piece or 2 by now.
    Would they have been able to do T4 had their DT's, Barbs, Conq's etc not all had an Ibis?

Obviously it's possible, but yeah, those DT's with their dastadly Ibis' make it a darn sight more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Would they have been able to do T4 had their DT's, Barbs, Conq's etc not all had an Ibis?

Obviously it's possible, but yeah, those DT's with their dastadly Ibis' make it a darn sight more successful.
    What exactly is your point?

Ibis is a T2 crafted weapon, which I did not even mention.

I talked about T3 crafted weapons.

However, I'd be a bit wary about Ibis and shards but hopefully Funcom will look into it, but having an Ibis is hardly gamebreaking.

I'm hoping they will cap shard transfers though to a reasonable amount.