Thread: Game freezes when I click inventory

Default Game freezes when I click inventory

Every single time. If I try to open my inventory, it freezes immediately.

Anyone had this issue and know how to fix it?

How long does it freeze for? A few seconds? Or you have to restart the whole game? If the first, and you are using a regular hdd, that's normal - for AoC anyway. I had that, changed to ssd, and now no issue. It's a known issue. Same as on pirate island. There is one particular wild man that every time he casts his ice spell, the game freezes. For everyone. Every time.

Just AoC. It's like that crazy uncle every family has, and you just put up with it.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

If it is temporary it is not only a hard disk issue (i have lag or freezing both on ssd and normal hdd), but a connection issue too. So it might be dependant on your antivir, firewall and provider as well in addition to the serverside and third party delay.

SSD or HDD you'll get a more or less noticeable freeze the first time you open the inventory after starting the game, but you're saying you get it every single time? Like, after getting it once, opening your inventory will give you a freeze again? If yes that's not normal.

And how long does the freeze last anyway?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

You using default or a customized UI? Probably a customized UI that shows your entire inventory will possibly be slower to load if your pc is slow... Ofcourse if you use default one the UI isnt the problem