Thread: Questions after a few hours of play

Default Questions after a few hours of play

I currently play a PoM and I asked myself a few questions:

I wanted to know if the passage in the areas of Khitai is that the PoM can get away solo there?

Then a question about the adventure pack 'the wild coast of Turan "is that premiums have access to this area or you have to buy the pack in the ingame store?

thank you

Sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by skewell22 View Post

I wanted to know if the passage in the areas of Khitai is that the PoM can get away solo there?

Then a question about the adventure pack 'the wild coast of Turan "is that premiums have access to this area or you have to buy the pack in the ingame store?

thank you

Sorry for my english
    Access to regions depends on your account status/type...
    So if you are premium you can access anything in the game, but in order to go to khitai you must at least buy it ONCE...
    after you buy the Khitai region, its areas can only be accessed while you either, are FULL MEMBER or, if you are FREE-TO-PLAY, you can buy limited-time access on the in-game stores....
    If you buy the "Turan Region" you can access its areas/dungeons as a FREE-TO-PLAY
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by skewell22 View Post

thank you

Sorry for my english

All classes can play solo well in Khitai. PoM is my personal favorite

Actually Turan is not free for Premium players. You have to buy the pack.

First Khitai map is free (Gateway Lv20-40), rest (L80) is not. You must buy Rise of the Godslayer and pay monthly for Khitai but you'll get one month access when you buy expansion. Turan also must be bought but you can play it without monthly payment.

Also protip: Casters are boring. Play a melee class.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    First Khitai map is free (Gateway Lv20-40), rest (L80) is not. You must buy Rise of the Godslayer and pay monthly for Khitai but you'll get one month access when you buy expansion. Turan also must be bought but you can play it without monthly payment.

Also protip: Casters are boring. Play a melee class.
    No they are not

Melee classes makes the most of what's best about this game, the combat system. No other game has such a great combat system.

Casters, well, they just stand there and cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Melee classes makes the most of what's best about this game, the combat system. No other game has such a great combat system.

Play a Bear Shaman or a HoX then and you get to do both!
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post

My Demo begs to differ =P