Thread: free lvl 50 HoX " HELP Needed "

Question free lvl 50 HoX " HELP Needed "

I thought it would be cool to start at level 50, but how wrong could I be ,I am lost when it comes to the skills, which would be better for me to start with, which do most damage in pve, which to use to survive best. In other words what rotation of spells would be best, Please someone help me.

this is my build
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat/?link=v4_12b...b9cc1bdb41c264
    Last edited by shim63; 13th April 2013 at 22:53.

Hey!

Are you on a PVE server? I assume so because you mention PVE damage, but only PVP HoXes usually go up the General tree. Here's my mini-guide on PVE HoX leveling, although there are a lot of other ways to go too.

I do really really recommend people start from zero with HoXes. First, 30-50 HoXes are some of the most fun levels you'll have on any class ever. Our mage shield (Contract of Protection) is at its strongest then, the mobs are weak, and you can build up a lot of confidence with your core abilities that comes in handy when you have to do more risky stuff later. Second, HoXes are a challenging class to learn (fragile melee AoE class ... hmmmm), and after level 60, they get even more challenging because mobs start to get more crowd control (knockbacks, stuns, etc.). So it's good to have time to complete the learning curve first.

Good luck!
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Indeed as you have already realised yourself just delete this toon and roll HoX from lvl 1!
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Yup, start from the beginning with HoX, it's crazy fun

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Indeed as you have already realised yourself just delete this toon and roll HoX from lvl 1!
    already have started, just left Tortage got to level 21

You're on right track. Aim for Horrible Visage and Inferno in Possession, afterwards avatar all the way. No general.

Quote Originally Posted by shim63 View Post
    already have started, just left Tortage got to level 21
    Do not be in hurry enjoy the game. It is like virgin you have it just once fresh... btw how are virgins?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8