Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Edge of Forever Quest

Default help

I have problems to find quest npc at kheshatta now can I get any help?

Quote Originally Posted by DivochLubo View Post
    What does riddle say, I forgot.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

just search for the circle on the wall (again) in Kheshatta city and do the emote (again)

Quote Originally Posted by DivochLubo View Post
    Go to 850, 700 on your map
    Face the circle
    Do /horizon emote

After completing the quest, it is possible to greet some NPC with the salute of the Order and have subsequent little dialog.

I wondered, are there subsequent hidden quests from the Order?

Where in Xibaluku is the "study archeronian building materials" part of this quest to be found?
    When I went through Xibaluku, we killed Tia Shar, so the "study Tia shar's tattooed blueprint" part of the quest updated, but not the quest goal before it

I could enter the room with the rez pad that opened after she died, but could not find anything to examine in that room which updated the quest. Is this because I'd not found the archeronian building materials before reaching Tia Shar's room?
    We were moving pretty fast and as solo healer & new to the dungeon I couldn't hang back to look at every cleared room so I'm guessing I missed it. Any hints would be useful for when I head back in there again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    Where in Xibaluku is the "study archeronian building materials" part of this quest to be found?
    When I went through Xibaluku, we killed Tia Shar, so the "study Tia shar's tattooed blueprint" part of the quest updated, but not the quest goal before it

I could enter the room with the rez pad that opened after she died, but could not find anything to examine in that room which updated the quest. Is this because I'd not found the archeronian building materials before reaching Tia Shar's room?
    We were moving pretty fast and as solo healer & new to the dungeon I couldn't hang back to look at every cleared room so I'm guessing I missed it. Any hints would be useful for when I head back in there again.
    Something on one of the walls in there to click.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

it´s a pile of ruins in the very first room with trash, after you jump down
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12