Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Edge of Forever Quest

Default The Edge of Forever Quest

Can someone help me with this quest? I've gotten the eyes of the basilisk but have no clue where the "house of knowledge" and " center of civlization is. I went to OT, thought that might be the center of civilization and looked completely around the library, as I thought it might be the house of knowledge...to no avail. Would appreciate any hint or guidance...thanks!

it´s been a while since I´ve done this quest, but indeed, there´s that architect guild symbol near the OT library, where the ghost is roaming (irc)

I'm on step 3 of this quest - need to Study Acheronian Building Materials and Tia Shar's Tattooed Blueprint.

Are both of these in Xib? There are Acheronian buildings in several areas...
    Conqueror Mairenne ~ Guardian Isabetha ~ Dark Templar Adayna
    Ranger Annalici ~ Barbarian Cailannah ~ Assassin Kaidha
    Necromancer Laylesi, Stirmatka ~ Demonologist Mavash ~ Herald of Xotli Nebithet
    Priest of Mitra Siracus ~ Tempest of Set Millah ~ Bear Shaman Yasuyin

Quote Originally Posted by Mairenne View Post
    I'm on step 3 of this quest - need to Study Acheronian Building Materials and Tia Shar's Tattooed Blueprint.

Are both of these in Xib? There are Acheronian buildings in several areas...
    Correct. Need to clear through Xib.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

What is the name of the NPC that gives this quest? I know it's an architect in the guild city, but what's the NPC's name? Is it just 'Architect'?
    Conqueror Mairenne ~ Guardian Isabetha ~ Dark Templar Adayna
    Ranger Annalici ~ Barbarian Cailannah ~ Assassin Kaidha
    Necromancer Laylesi, Stirmatka ~ Demonologist Mavash ~ Herald of Xotli Nebithet
    Priest of Mitra Siracus ~ Tempest of Set Millah ~ Bear Shaman Yasuyin

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Correct. Need to clear through Xib.
    Incorrect. You only need to clear to and including Tia-Shar and the 'ruins' are behind the res-pad in the room opposite the newly opened door leading downwards. Under the overpass =D

After that you might as well at least try finish off the last two bossies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mairenne View Post
    What is the name of the NPC that gives this quest? I know it's an architect in the guild city, but what's the NPC's name? Is it just 'Architect'?
    Was it an architect, or was it simply purchasing the purple recipe from the Heaven's Lake archi-vendor?

I got to the point now whereby I need the sands and eyes. The sand was an easy score, I jsut pathed straight to *spoiler!* Phocus */spoiler!* and I'm trying now for the Basilisk in KK for the eyeballs to see if it is similarly as simple as obtaining the sands instead of doing both in the T4 raid.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Was it an architect, or was it simply purchasing the purple recipe from the Heaven's Lake archi-vendor?

I got to the point now whereby I need the sands and eyes. The sand was an easy score, I jsut pathed straight to *spoiler!* Phocus */spoiler!* and I'm trying now for the Basilisk in KK for the eyeballs to see if it is similarly as simple as obtaining the sands instead of doing both in the T4 raid.
    Nah, you need the eyes from the boss in T4.

And I guess you are right, you didn't have to *completely* clear through Xib, but if you go that far, you might as well, was kinda silly to point that out honestly, whatever though. :P
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Nah, you need the eyes from the boss in T4.

And I guess you are right, you didn't have to *completely* clear through Xib, but if you go that far, you might as well, was kinda silly to point that out honestly, whatever though. :P
    Not if you cant finish the last boss as a lot of players can't =D At least you walk away with an architect progression point.

Have you tried to use the obsidian basilisk eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Not if you cant finish the last boss as a lot of players can't =D At least you walk away with an architect progression point.

Have you tried to use the obsidian basilisk eyes?
    I´ve got T4 basilisk eyes long before I could find the sand, eh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast