Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cross server minis

Default cross server minis

what if they were only for premades?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    what if they were only for premades?
    Do you realize that there are 2 servers left in this game?

Do you think that it makes sense for the development team to invest their resources (time, people) to develop cross-server technology for 2 servers?

Yes I'd like to be able to play with Fury people aswell, but it's just nonsense.

Sorry for beeing rude but your posts are silly nearly 100% of the times.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Cross server is pointless at this time, just do a server merge and somehow figure out how to implement pve and pvp instances of each zone.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    pvp is silly. I always win.
    and what exactly do u win? ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    and what exactly do u win? ROFL
    PVP. Look at my screenshots. Like certain players here, I selected screenies that highlight some wins that I had to give the lasting impression I am the best at this video game, and therefore more successful at life, than you.

PVP. Look at my screenshots. Like certain players here, I selected screenies that highlight some wins that I had to give the lasting impression I am the best at this video game, and therefore more successful at life, than you.
    I ask again...what did u win exactly? Plus "more sucessful at life,than you"...ROFL!Nerd!

best things i ever done left no footprint and im actualy glad about it.
    just adds a layer of intimacy with those i shared those fleeting moments with.

funny thing about memories is they are a creative process of self recreation, good memories get embelished and bad memories trampled and deleted, some are traumatic and linguer in a growing mix of awe and fear.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post

Sorry for beeing rude but your posts are silly nearly 100% of the times.
    brainstorming man

i dont come on the forums to make any official statement because unlike you, i dont know how much resources are needed for different tasks.

i made this observation: some ppl on crom arent enthousiastic to share their minis with the fury bunch, and vice versa with the fury bunch sharing their minis with crommies. HOWEVER, on the competitive scale there COULD be more interest.

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    best things i ever done left no footprint and im actualy glad about it.
    just adds a layer of intimacy with those i shared those fleeting moments with.

funny thing about memories is they are a creative process of self recreation, good memories get embelished and bad memories trampled and deleted, some are traumatic and linguer in a growing mix of awe and fear.
    Wow poetry

Nice one
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast