Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix Exausting Traps

Default Fix Exausting Traps

Its just kinda stupid, that a ranger can spec this, and shut down a whole team with it. Just run in throw some traps, and no one has any mana. Its like a gg cc that last for ever. I mean really you cant do anything, No Mana. All you can do is run and wait FOR LIKE 1 MINUTE BEFORE YOU CAN REGEN ANYTHING. This is seriously broken. Should only work on 1 trap, not all of them. I mean really, you can just spam everyone's mana so they cont do anything, I don't see alot of rangers spec this, but if they have half a brain and do its game over.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

I completely and totally agree with this... If only bear shamans could drain mana like a Ranger.

lol, yea if speced, and you have to use an ib on it. Ranger trap too dumb, run in trap, wait your tick to go down, run back in trap, do that whole fight and group cant do shitt. Most **** rangers only trap when defensive, for their own ass.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

This is a real and serious issue at the moment, I think it's broken. Forget if you have a dot draining too. It's 30 seconds of hiding.

lol that's hilarious ... ranger is no easy
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Baasar View Post
    Its just kinda stupid, that a ranger can spec this, and shut down a whole team with it. Just run in throw some traps, and no one has any mana. Its like a gg cc that last for ever. I mean really you cant do anything, No Mana. All you can do is run and wait FOR LIKE 1 MINUTE BEFORE YOU CAN REGEN ANYTHING. This is seriously broken. Should only work on 1 trap, not all of them. I mean really, you can just spam everyone's mana so they cont do anything, I don't see alot of rangers spec this, but if they have half a brain and do its game over.
    The Ranger class in general has so many stupid things it hurts. It honestly has the abilities of a GM

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    This is a real and serious issue at the moment, I think it's broken. Forget if you have a dot draining too. It's 30 seconds of hiding.
    Nah, this is just a learn 2 play issue.

L2P

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Nah, this is just a learn 2 play issue.

L2P
    You know what, you are right. I take back my comments.

I need this spec so I can troll bear shamans

its broken for sure, it drains 100% of peoples mana, mana is already stupid as it is.

i NEVER run out of stam EVER on a melle, and yet casters are out of mana 80% of a mini.

not much fun having a team bounce infront of you while you are waiting for enough mana to heal them..

fix this already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast