Thread: PVP - Thank you Funcom

Default PVP - Thank you Funcom

Since nobody else has said it yet and the forums is the place where we all make our complaints/cries on what needs to be changed.

I just wanted to say Thank you Funcom (New Game Director) for listening to the PVP community and creating us some fairly decent content. I don't have too many complaints for it, because it was actually done right this time and I enjoy the once a month pvp event because it seems to get people online to fight for that week to freshen things up.

You guys are finally starting to learn what we want and getting results in return as a company. The more you actually LISTEN to the players who know what they're talking about and delivering the content that we truly want, the happier we will be. So once again, thank you. ( trust me when I say, I am the hardest person to please on here )

After you have done dishing out some more PVE content, I think all of us are very interested in seeing new PVP mini game maps put on a cycle each week, that way it keeps things fresh and interesting, along side with some tournament mode rankings with elo systems in play and statistics. IF you guys can pull it off, you have pretty much established self sustaining content in which PVP players will always have something to rival over and brag about and compete to get better.

All the best and keep up the good work ( I know I can be a douche-bag ) but when I see things done right, I have no problem with commending you on your efforts. Thanks the one and only master of disaztr

agree

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    All the best and keep up the good work ( I know I can be a douche-bag )
    well done, now you sir douche-bag xD

Agreed. I have, for the most part, thoroughly enjoyed myself with the new PvP content. Keep up the good work Funcom!

Man I have mini and pvp non stop since this new change. Before I would PvE all day, SO I COULD PVP ONE DAY. This last change was awesome.

PS hell has frozen over, morphs praising funcom.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

yea joel, new game director, is really getting the pvp content pumping. the pvp festivals really need to be more often though, say like 1 week every 2nd week. but its still great stuff. but that balance patch will make or brake this game, once again. if you guys can manage to properly nerf and buff classes, we'll see a whole new AOC. keep an eye out for those TL forums posts.

i do wish they would change it though so it runs all the time but only in peak timse ( 4 hrs in US peak and 4hrs in EU peak)

Then it would actually be action instead of just becoming another bori

Ay, also from my side thanks a lot for great work for new pvp stuff to FC- many changes/ adjustments have been done already and new content is out, keep up this good work. Now please enable signing up together with at least one friend, so I can go in Minis with Zuny
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Indeed, thanks a lot! However, PVP on Fury still lack population to be really competitive. If you could get cross server up and running then it would bring a LOT of people back.