Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    This is such a ******** post. I was getting focused plenty by my OWN GUILDMATES.. You trashies are pathetic to think we dont kill each other
    Your not a real carnage baddie, of course they focus the holy f**k out of you...lol
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    This is probably the first post I'll agree with you on. Some of you guys do focus during pugs, others seem to have an agenda on who they help. Either way, I take it one player at a time, a few players who choose to disregard team play on purpose don't speak for an entire group of players. For example, Krypto and Passiax gave pro heals for me the other day, where one of your barbs left me out to get my a** spread the other day, purposely.

Suctum, we get the same treatment all the time. I can't count how many times I've had players from another team hunt me out with a Ranger and pop me out as they watch or block me.

Everyone just hates losing to us. Let's face it, if people were dominating us, they would be laughing and having a good time and not even care. But when people lose, it's that much worse and creates for negative emotions. Accept it, we're the dominate pvp players on the server and changed the outcome of the game, once again.

WE'RE BACK. Carnage #1

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Suctum, we get the same treatment all the time. I can't count how many times I've had players from another team hunt me out with a Ranger and pop me out as they watch or block me.

Everyone just hates losing to us. Let's face it, if people were dominating us, they would be laughing and having a good time and not even care. But when people lose, it's that much worse and creates for negative emotions. Accept it, we're the dominate pvp players on the server and changed the outcome of the game, once again.

WE'RE BACK. Carnage #1
    Only duing US hours, for now. During EU it's a different story.
    Doomsayer 2008

Only duing US hours, for now. During EU it's a different story.
    During EU hours, mini games, I slice through everyone IF I AM ONLINE.

During EU hours, nobody is online. When we do catch them with our guys vs theirs during the weekend, we always overrule them hands down. WE just did it today and like 3 times last week. Not to mention they need a zerg to even compete.

Just stop Suctum, just accept it, its been 6 years now. You know deep down not a single guild ever came close to our level.

During EU hours, mini games, I slice through everyone IF I AM ONLINE.

During EU hours, nobody is online. When we do catch them with our guys vs theirs during the weekend, we always overrule them hands down. WE just did it today and like 3 times last week. Not to mention they need a zerg to even compete.

Just stop Suctum, just accept it, its been 6 years now. You know deep down not a single guild ever came close to our level.
    Sure, you guys have awesome players who are better than me, but your not one of them. And neither is some of the garbage you have invited, Scoutt? Wow.
    Doomsayer 2008

Sure, you guys have awesome players who are better than me, but your not one of them. And neither is some of the garbage you have invited, Scoutt? Wow.
    whos scout?

Everyone just hates losing to us.
    Nah, I think everyone doesn't like the trash talk. If you guys just stayed out of global and said gg, I think more would be willing to fight. I don't care about **** talk, I try to get people to come out with even numbers to scrap with you guys, no one wants to come haha.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    whos scout?
    The troll from Crom you invited. A Darkness baddie no less.
    Doomsayer 2008

Write a list for me on who is better then you in Carnage.

I am grabbing popcorn.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast