Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    I play nearly every class in this game, sin by far is the fastest dps class. My ranger is op but its not as fluid and smooth as my assassin. I can move from target to target on my sin.

You logging on ranger wont make me quit game, you aren't anyone special. The only ranger i'd hate is me on my ranger that is it. Rest rangers are all garbage. Sure they get the occasional crit and insane dmg but i'd destroy them on my sin or any other class.

Again nerf any class all funcom wants, good player will remain at the top.
    Get asian blade, I want to duel you

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    Wow you don't know the class at all. What instant damage spells/casts/combos/abilities does the ranger have other then tts?????

And how can a ranger mould their 10 long animations to do 3 combos in one?? Seriously you talk such rubbish. And if your adamant prove it and I'll prove it's not possible without hacks and so if someone is hacking it doesn't matter what class they are playing.
    Who is talking sbout molding 3 combos into one? I am talking about one combo combined with advantages and in combination with perks and passive feats as rending strikes. Do i really name everything clearly by name? I tought ppl playing the class do know their feats and perks. If you really think i was talking about molding combos together when speaking about damage over time effects in combination with linebreaker for example i do not know who actually doesnt know the class... Otherwise i absolutely cant understand your comment. Everything i mentioned is absolutely possible with the most common featbuild used by rangers.

And well i didnt mentioned any instant combo, did i? I eas talking about instant cc. Traps are instantly set up and can be used while running, arent they? Advantages are instanly being applied even if a combo animation already started. Or isnt that a true fact? Never talked about any instant combo though. Maybe reading and understanding will be helpful here.

About sins: i read about bombs going up to over 6000 and even more. But actually i never saw any ingame myself neither i saw a screenshot about it in relevant numbers. I highest crit for a bomb i witnessed myself was merely above 5k. On a soldier in offstance, highly debuffed, absolute crappy geared and sin had avatar running and damage groupbuff from bs. In other words a complete perfect scenario you dont get every mini and even there such hicgh numbers didnt occur. So until i see proof of such numbers i believe its just rubbish exaggerated talking to constructe an argument. On the other hand a critting linebraker plus critting shattering plus rending strikes will add to about 5k of damage too. So no big differences here and the sin dont have a autoaim up to 35m to apply this amount of damage which is in fact the most important difference between those 2 classes.

Ah yes nearly forgot: bomb starting at 3,5k damage? Come on this is pure lying. Even with gc counted into the bombs damage, it starts around 1,7k damage. On soldiers in deff bomb doesnt hit 1k damage (without gc) even when feated.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 22nd July 2014 at 04:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Who is talking sbout molding 3 combos into one? I am talking about one combo combined with advantages and in combination with perks and passive feats as rending strikes. Do i really name everything clearly by name? I tought ppl playing the class do know their feats and perks. If you really think i was talking about molding combos together when speaking about damage over time effects in combination with linebreaker for example i do not know who actually doesnt know the class... Otherwise i absolutely cant understand your comment. Everything i mentioned is absolutely possible with the most common featbuild used by rangers.

And well i didnt mentioned any instant combo, did i? I eas talking about instant cc. Traps are instantly set up and can be used while running, arent they? Advantages are instanly being applied even if a combo animation already started. Or isnt that a true fact? Never talked about any instant combo though. Maybe reading and understanding will be helpful here.

About sins: i read about bombs going up to over 6000 and even more. But actually i never saw any ingame myself neither i saw a screenshot about it in relevant numbers. I highest crit for a bomb i witnessed myself was merely above 5k. On a soldier in offstance, highly debuffed, absolute crappy geared and sin had avatar running and damage groupbuff from bs. In other words a complete perfect scenario you dont get every mini and even there such hicgh numbers didnt occur. So until i see proof of such numbers i believe its just rubbish exaggerated talking to constructe an argument. On the other hand a critting linebraker plus critting shattering plus rending strikes will add to about 5k of damage too. So no big differences here and the sin dont have a autoaim up to 35m to apply this amount of damage which is in fact the most important difference between those 2 classes.

Ah yes nearly forgot: bomb starting at 3,5k damage? Come on this is pure lying. Even with gc counted into the bombs damage, it starts around 1,7k damage. On soldiers in deff bomb doesnt hit 1k damage (without gc) even when feated.
    Well you are stupid. Every class can use instant abilities while doing combos / spells. Conq using instant bubble flags etc etc all damage buffs for every class. Sins cats paw miasma all instances all no need to aim all moldable in your words. This is just game mechanics ffs.

As for traps. They are almost instant but no you cannot put them down while sprinting. That was changed over 2 years ago. And sins bombs on soldiers get real go do it on a necro demo barb ranger hox you will see insane numbers all the time why do you think sins go for the clothes and the easy 2 combo kills all the time cause they only have to press 3 buttons to get a kill then back in hide while they find their next clothie. So talking about a soldier is just stupid.

And the only place I've ever seen 5k linebreaker or pen shots is in raids in pvp you would be lucky to get 3k max.
    And counting all the additional bleeds etc let's look at sins bleeds and necro dots hey. They are worse than rending strikes. He'll the sins bomb is a dot effectively so that and the combo damage plus bleeds your probably looking more like an 8k hit in your mind. Stop adding abilities together cause while the dots do need toning down a bit the dps of a ranger is utter crap as a dps class that gets out dpsed by several of the tanks in a raid not just the op dt it shows that there is something very wrong with a dps class that can't dps well.

If you want to take shattering and rending strikes and all additional damage off the ranger then that's fine but that has to happen to every class. Dt must loose vom and all its taps. Necro loose all dots sin loose bomb and dots and it's stealth attack. Barb loose it's dots and it speed buff I can go on.

You see you think of only what you find hard to play against and them try and find am argument to nerf it. I on the otherhand want to fix it it is too easy to play it needs real combos back it needs it's dots balancing out but like every class that does dots they all need looking at. The stupid advantage system and traps dps boost needs binning and starting again.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

You are obviously minoring the damage done by Gc+Vile corruption+pumped deto. On purpose.
    I know ranger is stupid, but sin is also quite OP and that's why devs have already a thread on it on TL for futures balances.

Well if the bomb damage is "rubbish exaggerated"..U bring us proof about Pen shot..that it deals 5k damage..Meybe it deals 5k on Vistrix..Or on mobs in Kiliky..
    In Pvp depending what gear ur opponenet has,or what class he is, it varies..Meybe from 2k to 3k the most..Ur bomb can do double the numbers like 5k and 6k..So..dont try to change peoples mind..here..Sins don't complain..U are Op...Op..!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu3JFs2pyv4&hd=1 Check this video please..Its ur friend Razor pvp 10 sin blah blah...Duel with Dt..Not to mention that this Dt is totally worthless,I want u to check the damage that his bomb does like 2 seconds before video ends...His last combo..Is it more than 5k or what???I have given u proof that ur bomb deals more than 5K..Now u bring me proof that Pen shot does 5 or 6k..!!!
    Last edited by ieronymous; 22nd July 2014 at 18:55.
    "To the Humble He gives His Grace.....From the Proud He Hides His Face"

Reading and understanding is a real problem obviously for most ppl here. i NEVER said ANYTHING about pen shot. I was talking about LINEBRAKER. With Advantage used with it. With redning strikes. for ****s sake really...

well and vid isnt avaiable in my country. sorry dude...

Reading and understanding is a real problem obviously for most ppl here. i NEVER said ANYTHING about pen shot. I was talking about LINEBRAKER. With Advantage used with it. With redning strikes. for ****s sake really...

well and vid isnt avaiable in my country. sorry dude...
    ok..still my claims about the bomb are valid..Thats what I wanted..Have a good day..!!!Dude!!!

well yeah you talked aboput something i never mentioned, but of course you have still a valid point...

well yeah you talked aboput something i never mentioned, but of course you have still a valid point...
    Oh u did mentioned about the bomb..U said the numbers which I and blynd said are "rubbish exaggerated"..thats what u said..Dont play smart with people..Ur text is above..Check it..Now if u forget ur own words..Thats not our problem..!!!

so dps classes can dps? Is that what we are complaining about? Lower the dps class of dps classes so who can do what? Complaining about one skill of any class is nothing more than a QQ to me. Get some ideas about how to make classes balanced, and please don't talk about a pvp 10 ranger against a pvp 1 conq.