Yesterday, after the one week of early access, the Savage Coast of Turan adventure pack had it's official launch and more and more players now journey to Ardashir to experience the new adventure. "The Anvil of Crom" on Massivley.com has posted a first impression on the adventure pack:

'Savage Coast First Impressions'
"All things considered, I like what I'm seeing from the Savage Coast of Turan thus far. In terms of my playtime, I haven't done many of the quests yet, nor have I had time to duck inside any of the instances. I spent a little over two hours running around snapping screenshots, getting the lay of the land, and generally soaking up the newest addition to Funcom's Hyboria. If first impressions count for anything, I'd say it's probably worth the Funcom points."
You can read the full article on massivley.com.

For those who might have missed it, end of August mmorpg.com had an interview with game director Craig Morrison about The Savage Coast of Turan, it's influence and how it ties to the Conan the Barbarian movie and other interesting topics.

'Age of Conan: Unchained: The Savage Coast of Turan Interview' on mmorpg.com
"Recently Funcom announced the "Conan the Barbarian" movie tie in with the Savage Coast of Turan adventure pack for Age of Conan. MMORPG.com's Garrett Fuller recently had the opportunity to chat withe Funcom's Craig Morrison about Turan."
You find the full interview on mmorpg.com.

Last but not least we'd like to invite everyone to also check Age of Conan on Facebook from time to time as we regularly also post interesting bits and pieces there.