Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

i played there for a few days about a month ago, but after some duels, i left.

too many cheats there, when dueling people i could not believe just how many people on tht server cheated.

super fast moving ( even backwards ) combos while moving, superfast combos as if all presteps where pushed at once or somthing.

still some that do these things on fury, but no where near as much.

on fury maybe 5% if that of people maybe cheating
    on rage... sadly id say around 75% of people ( from what i seen in the duel pit/minis)

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Are they not allowimg transfers ? Seems logical to me that funcom needs to merge all 3 servers and separate instances fury isnt amazingly populated either. We want a megaserver!
    +1 you said everything

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Yes, and then you don't play your char where you invested years of time playing... I don't agree with you.
    You know the only way of leaving Rage will be naked anyway. I'm not saying it fair I'm saying It's the quickest way to have fun playing again.

I really don't know a lot about Rage but there is anyone full T4 there or with a T3 crafted weapon?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post

too many cheats there, when dueling people i could not believe just how many people on tht server cheated.

super fast moving ( even backwards ) combos while moving, superfast combos as if all presteps where pushed at once or somthing.

on rage... sadly id say around 75% of people ( from what i seen in the duel pit/minis)
    Cmon that was not super fast moving and so on you saw...is just PVP harmode

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    You know the only way of leaving Rage will be naked anyway. I'm not saying it fair I'm saying It's the quickest way to have fun playing again.
    naked?what a perv prfff :3 ^^

you dont right bro. I wrote a few latters to FC support team and private massege to devs about transfering naked and with no loot at all. No one help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    naked?what a perv prfff :3 ^^
    The heart wants what it wants
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

OMG All 10 players of Rage are with you? FUNCOM you have to do something. Or you going to lose 10 more players. ^^

Now seriously, the quickest way to go out of Rage is creating a char in Crom, lvling until 30 (with a little help It's going to take less than a day) and then use offline points. Next world boss week you will be full T2, go to some pugs and you will be half T3/t4 geared and then transfer to Fury with a char better geared than the one you have in Rage.

How unreasonable can you possibly be. How about you imagine the roles are reversed and crom is dead and you cant xfer off and someone says just start over dude.. I feel bad for the players of rage. b&g was poorly executed and destined to flop but its srilions baby so are we really surprised?. All they needed to do was the thing we have all been screaming for. Remove guards

No i dont agree with you either. Reason i didnt go to bg server full time after i made a toon there got to 80 got some gear i realized... my god ive already done all of this why am i doing it again? so i opted out. Asking people to start over when they have so much invested already is a shitty point of view.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Cmon that was not super fast moving and so on you saw...is just PVP harmode
    sure was hardmode lol

i was losing duels to conqs....

i know i only just got back to the game but come on... only conq that beats the mighty G in duels is argurious.

but the rage conqs are relentless. Super fast, combos while moving, ww then BB ( both 3 presteps) cast bars within half a second of eachother WHILE RUNNING AWAY.

blah.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post

It is problem not only rage`s players. I make more than few petitions about cheaters, and only one got banned. Sometimes it`s look like GM ignoring us.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast