Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Beauty of Magic

Bori does odd things to people...anyways:

The amount of time it takes to fully cast all the demo buffs is truly annoying, especially during a mini.

As a class topic, cast times should be shorter, especially on the pet. Anyone?
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post

The amount of time it takes to fully cast all the demo buffs is truly annoying, especially during a mini.

I hope they look into streamlining buff casting for necros and demos whenever they get around to revamping them in 2015.

I don't know if you realized, but your buffs don't disappear when you die in mini games, only in PvE situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I don't know if you realized, but your buffs don't disappear when you die in mini games, only in PvE situations.
    Your buffs stay even in some pve situations - if you die to a charm effect it gets counted as pvp and your buffs don't need to be recast then. You still have to recast your pet no matter how you die though which takes way too long.

It would be nice if necros and demos could cast pets much faster while having shield of the risen but it still took a while to recast them if the pets were killed in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post
    Your buffs stay even in some pve situations - if you die to a charm effect it gets counted as pvp and your buffs don't need to be recast then. You still have to recast your pet no matter how you die though which takes way too long.

It would be nice if necros and demos could cast pets much faster while having shield of the risen but it still took a while to recast them if the pets were killed in combat.
    Takes me forever to recast my necro buffs/pets (in pve).

Like I said earlier, hope they can streamline the buff/pet casting whenever they actually get around to revamps.

Bori does odd things to people...
    Bori? This is just a few casts in slomo what looks real nice and isnt really seen in normal speed. What does it have to do with Bori?

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    4 seconds to cast a demo pet is not too long at all, sucks to be a necro with the pet castings though, maybe they should fix no rest for the dead so it's not crap or something (like 1 second cast time to summon the necros entire previous pet setup).
    Spawning 8 pets all 1 at a time seems pretty pointless to me, necro's should have a 6 sec cast that pops up all their pets at once. I love the shield of the risen idea, decrease pet recast time to 1 sec while it is up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post

Buffs do disappear because there is a mini game bug where your buffs are at 3 hours going in and when you come out they are at 15 minutes. It's annoying as hell. It also happens sometimes with 4 hour pots, one game your at 2 hours left the next at 20 minutes or less. It also happens sometimes when you log in, you logged out with 3+ hours left and log back in with 20 minutes or less left. When did I ever say they disappeared with deaths?

I think I have pvped enough to know buffs do not wear off with deaths...wow, your ego is out of control.
    Last edited by Suctum; 14th July 2013 at 11:01.
    Doomsayer 2008

Buffs do disappear because there is a mini game bug where your buffs are at 3 hours going in and when you come out they are at 15 minutes. It's annoying as hell. It also happens sometimes with 4 hour pots, one game your at 2 hours left the next at 20 minutes or less. It also happens sometimes when you log in, you logged out with 3+ hours left and log back in with 20 minutes or less left. When did I ever say they disappeared with deaths?

I think I have pvped enough to know buffs do not wear off with deaths...wow, your ego is out of control.
    I was stating a fact, I don't know where ego came into the mix? I don't understand the agressive comment btw. If you are sore about something ill be in minis tonight

The buffs you are talking about say a different amount of time then they really are but do not time out, the bug you are referring to is visual.
    Last edited by Dodgeball; 15th July 2013 at 03:06.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast