Thread: Can't get fullscreen

Default Can't get fullscreen

I think I accidently hit the comma while the game was loading and now my game in is the smallest window I have ever seen and I can't enlarge it. It is about an inch long and a quarter of an inch high so I can't see anything. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Groove74 View Post
    I think I accidently hit the comma while the game was loading and now my game in is the smallest window I have ever seen and I can't enlarge it. It is about an inch long and a quarter of an inch high so I can't see anything. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
    Click the center of the tiny window and press alt+enter. Then only run the game in fullscreen windowed mode. I'm guessing you have an Nvidia card. Happens a lot with them.
    Last edited by TeamVernia; 7th August 2014 at 04:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Groove74 View Post
    Thanks I got it fixed.
    Also if your fps seems low in fullscreen windowed mode, press alt+tab twice. For some reason the game will start as a background process sometimes.

This happens to me aswell with AMD Cards i think its a Age of Conan bug
    This was in Directx 10 right?
    Fullscreen works bad for me in DX10 but Fullscreen Windowmode works the best.
    DX9 Fullscreen i dont get this tiny window.

fullscreen dx10 doesn't run in fullscreen, goes straight to minimize in win 8.1, however it works fine in win 7
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)