Thread: Aoc music is not working since Dragon's Spine Release!

Default Aoc music is not working since Dragon's Spine Release!

Am I the only who has constant AOC music problems since Dragon's Spine was released?

I mean, Dragon's spine introduced some new tracks for combat and OOC in Stygian area's and they are awesome But since then I have been forced to turn off music in aoc, since the tracks overlap each other!

Like if I do nothing in random stygian area, then i will hear random stygian OOC music fine. but If i start fighting, random combat music kicks in and the OOC keeps playing.

Like that was not enough, while combat is going on some other combat track will start playing, so it becomes this manic musical chaos and btw. when combat ends, the combat tracks keeps playing, so I decided on turning off music which is sad.

Any help?

Ps. I always have Stereo selected in aoc. and i have tried both integer and floating point in audio options, but no cigar
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

I've had something similar where tracks overlap. Nothing like hearing dramatic combat music when killing beakers in PLS only to have the same music playing over itself.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

only thing to do is to go to audio options > advanced > and enable/disable game sound and hope for the best.

yeah it's annoying as hell to farm ressources and it start to play 2 epic musics at the same time after killing a prey. And it never stops.
    I hope that after every update it got fixed...
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I had once this one character who was forever in Tortage night combat music loop. Horrible, had to put her to rest so she could be in peace

by the subject, I thought your AOC music wasn't working... as in no sound.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    yeah it's annoying as hell to farm ressources and it start to play 2 epic musics at the same time after killing a prey. And it never stops.
    I hope that after every update it got fixed...
    Ah! finally someone with the same problem. At least I know that's it's not an issue exclusive to my system.

But yeah, where is the fix?

Sounds silly but it feels like when the new DS tracks got added they were more like put "on top of the old tracks" and not added to the playlist
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

I remember people talking about it few months ago on a general thread about little things that really need to be fixed

I happens when you kill the target too fast. If the fight last a few seconds the music stops.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat