Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bear Shaman 2h Sword

Bear shaman should seriously be able to dual wield 2HBs!

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    Bear shaman should seriously be able to dual wield 2HBs!
    4HB?!? O.o
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

As i said before ,give him also machinegun ^^

Blunts suck.

Thats why barbarians are better than bear shamans.

If you betrayed your barbaric ideals in exchange of shamanic power, then now accept the consequences.

Nikepilas - barbs better than bear shammies? Rly bro in pvp bs eats barbs ,also in pve bs got highest usefulness ,barbs just pure dmg (ekhem ,their dmg is lower than conqs and dt's)

I have a pvp 6 barb. I have pvp t2 armor and 1h ibis ,1h blunt which can be taken from a quest.i Play with reaver spec..and i do Fine against most of classes..one day if i can manage to take t4 stuff, i am sure i ll be deadly and will be Dangerous really..most of barbs r playing berserker but expert barbs like tyyr on Fury who r Master of reaver side can be very very Dangerous..

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    Nikepilas - barbs better than bear shammies? Rly bro in pvp bs eats barbs ,also in pve bs got highest usefulness ,barbs just pure dmg (ekhem ,their dmg is lower than conqs and dt's)
    Agree with the above. Barbarians are mistreated in a game about Conan the Barbarian.

Nevertheless blunts suck.

If this game is about fun, then you must enjoy your weapon.

What is the universal icon of Conan? A two handed sword. Don't you think must exist a reason for that?

Swords suck ! Axe are better, and when you can't have one a good old hammer is better. My dream would be to fight with a tree trunk !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

By the way Vehl, thanks for your advice about buying this pvp hammer. 5 gold wasted !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast