Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

I d go a bit differently.As you are leveling now and will be running with low gear at 80 switching bombardment (not really needed for pve
    ) to overload and also including demonic heart in your build will help much on mana economy and regens.

Apart from that focus conflag till you get detonation+backdraft and combustion and then switch to the havoc tree.At lvl 70 if you don't have enough points do a respecc to get to pact of earthwalking for the green heal from your pet.

And while hybrid builds are more efficient if you choose to go full conflag for pve all the way to lvl 80 for the fun of it you won't have any problems at all.

And yes Suctum,being trolled by abary does not make it an EU opinion and the US vs EU thing is getting really old.But will be good popcorn material after merges ,in pvp servers at least.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    I d go a bit differently.As you are leveling now and will be running with low gear at 80 switching bombardment (not really needed for pve
    ) to overload and also including demonic heart in your build will help much on mana economy and regens.

Apart from that focus conflag till you get detonation+backdraft and combustion and then switch to the havoc tree.At lvl 70 if you don't have enough points do a respecc to get to pact of earthwalking for the green heal from your pet.

And while hybrid builds are more efficient if you choose to go full conflag for pve all the way to lvl 80 for the fun of it you won't have any problems at all.

And yes Suctum,being trolled by abary does not make it an EU opinion and the US vs EU thing is getting really old.But will be good popcorn material after merges ,in pvp servers at least.
    O/T...
    Sorry you all think it was meant as a US vs EU thing, I just made the statement so no one would start the Let it Burn argument again. And while it might have been only one EU guy saying Let it Burn was good, multiple other EU players were giving his argument credit and several even said it was viable...but they do not use it. Not one EU player came out and said Let it Burn was not good, while more than several US players did, so you can see where I would call it a EU thing. Sorry to offend anyone, just going by what was posted.

O/T...
    Either way, it's a bad end feat PvP and PvE and people should be told that it is all trolling aside.
    Last edited by Suctum; 26th June 2013 at 10:42.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    O/T...
    Sorry you all think it was meant as a US vs EU thing, I just made the statement so no one would start the Let it Burn argument again. And while it might have been only one EU guy saying Let it Burn was good, multiple other EU players were giving his argument credit and several even said it was viable...but they do not use it. Not one EU player came out and said Let it Burn was not good, while more than several US players did, so you can see where I would call it a EU thing. Sorry to offend anyone, just going by what was posted.

O/T...
    Either way, it's a bad end feat PvP and PvE and people should be told that it is all trolling aside.
    It is bad, but has its place. Impish Horde on the other hand, has no practical application. I feel like I should try Imp/Horde-Let them Burn combo build and see what happens.

Hi guys

I am only new to this game and was wondering if someone could please advise me on which build is currently the highest dps build for end game Pve raiding i have no interest in pvp also can you give me any advice on rotation and which pets to use.Any other information would aslo be a great help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcraw971 View Post
    Hi guys

I am only new to this game and was wondering if someone could please advise me on which build is currently the highest dps build for end game Pve raiding i have no interest in pvp also can you give me any advice on rotation and which pets to use.Any other information would aslo be a great help.
    Reading the thread would help you a fair bit, mate. :-)

I have check the forum out and maybe im mistaken but seems to almost always end up in a debate about pvp which I have stated I have no interest in. All im asking is for some clear advice on pve raiding build and rotation if ive missed something on the forum im sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gcraw971 View Post
    I have check the forum out and maybe im mistaken but seems to almost always end up in a debate about pvp which I have stated I have no interest in. All im asking is for some clear advice on pve raiding build and rotation if ive missed something on the forum im sorry.
    Pretty much Havoc/General and you can't go wrong. There is also some merit to a tribrid build for maximizing magic damage for certain ecounters, but if you have BB gear or better Havoc/general will be fine.

Incinerate eats your PoD stacks, so you should stick with CB/Shockstrike/Shock/Shock lance and perhaps an unfeated Hellfire Stream...and WoF as needed. You can also feat Shockblast, but most higher tiered ecounters do not require a whole lot of AoE, some 6 mans do though...
    Doomsayer 2008

This is my favorite build. Modified WoF build to be more suitable in close combat situations

I always play demo in melee combat range

Magic dmg: 1103 fire/elec
    Hp: 9,6k + priest buff to get up to 11k in some cases

AA: Decisive strikes/Fortifying Empowerment/Will of the Sublime/Ethereal Escape/Bindings of the Skylord/Ring of Fire

http://goo.gl/7P1Tmi

I am ready to take raging criticism from coward demos who spam shockstrike from other side map, bring it on!
    Last edited by Jin-Yui; 13th November 2013 at 21:58.

Cool. Over 14 pages, only to get the info I needed right here in the end two posts...(Suctum's and Firewpowah's, along with other's throughout)

Good discussions in here though, though which is far more enlightening than merely being handed the keys!

And sorry for Necro'ing the thread =)