Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coils of Ubah Khan

Default Coils of Ubah Khan

Finally, there is one of the best group instances in the game! The difficulty is normal, and I cannot thank Funcom enough for creating such an interesting, balanced, and engaging dungeon! It is PUG semi-friendly, but I would rather look at it as a guild raid alternative on every other day; and this is a great plus for me!

I have a question on the group setup for Vizier: who should usually take a healer in the DPS group at the color crystals? What is the usual split-up for groups there?
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 11th January 2014 at 06:02.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

If you mean the first phase. DPS + healer, opposite side (that they will run to), tank. Mirror that with the other 2. If you have only one healer just put the healer with squshiest guy and stop for a second in middle while running to refresh blues.

Thanks! One more question! Why does the healer have to run to the corner after the bombardment phase?
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;

Wink

Hey Alanda, when u want we can manage a group for that, usually me and Grayw from TS are up...we wanna stop our curse for epic items
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Quote Originally Posted by hellbone View Post
    Hey Alanda, when u want we can manage a group for that, usually me and Grayw from TS are up...we wanna stop our curse for epic items
    Grayw will get barb boots he doesn't need around 2022 and that is the optimistic view on the matter :P

Talking

For me the legs of Dark Messanger are a Legendary Item
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Pug friendly? Last boss in coils has to be one of the least pug friendly 6man encounters in the game,
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Use voice communications, sir, and it will be friendly!
    The last boss turned out to be much easier than Vizier, by the way, and with two new people in the instance (healer and DPS), we killed him on the second try (after checking it out, so consider it the first try).
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;

Last boss is really like a puzzle. so yes, if all use voicecom, then not a big deal.

And if the whole group did it before then no problem at all. Like all puzzles, it's no challenge once you know how to solve it. Still like it though, and i like the whole instance, it's like a mini raid for 6 people and not too gear dependant
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Thanks! One more question! Why does the healer have to run to the corner after the bombardment phase?
    I guess so he takes the ruin from the aura shift that will follow after he comes back down.
    Life is a bitch and then you die - Leningrad Cowboys/Thessaloniki 1997

Nephelith - Herald of Xotli (80)/Neoloth - Necromancer (80)/Morghat - Barbarian (80)/Thracios - Guardian (80)/Yperion - Bear Shaman (80)/Lengsu - Dark Templar (80)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast