Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVEr's Guide to Game Logic: Dungeons and Godslayers

Quote Originally Posted by Anecro View Post
    Yea, it is a better layout.. untill they close the doors (like aoc.yg.com ;-) and everything is lost. If it's not on the official pages, it's not worth editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anecro View Post
    They're nowhere near as comprehensive I am. Also they lack my eloquence...

Great Job
    It's kind of neat to have a bunch of useful information gathered in one thread.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    They're nowhere near as comprehensive I am. Also they lack my eloquence...
    Thanks! Very fun guides. Some minor observations on Vortex: Eruption is not a proximity knockback, it can even hit players on other side of the room, or on the balcony. It's targeted at random players. "Lighter Than Air" debuff (can go on up to 3 players at once, sometimes doubles on the same player) makes anyone "teleport magnet", so standing even near blue tornado with it = unavoidable teleport, while without it, be at 1 step distance from blue tornado and it won't happen. There is also an unproven, but talked about correlation of how many times players are ported up and how many tornadoes are summoned. Lastly the Air and Water ADs are fully CC-able (Fear, KB, Stun, Root). Kiter's gear can be really bad for a tank, or alternatively, geared and AA-d toons of any class can kite pretty well in GS Vortex (so far i've seen successful kiting from geared barb/ranger/necro/bear).

Talking Thank you!!!

Thank you very much for the info, because it was something i was looking for for quite a long time. Newbies life in Khitai will be less stressful and, the endless suffering of bosses having to clean the ground with my pukeface will end soon (i hope). =D

Great post man, really great. Many thanks for bothering to write it all down.

Thanks from me, too. Finally something to link to and some info for people who have not (and might never) experienced that content!

One addable thing might be that, if there is knockback or root and such mentoned coming from the script bosses, you can not rely on your general tree as rogue (for example eruption from vortex will knock you back even with active excellent balance, not sure about other geated bubbles and anti-ccs though).
    Afaik bubbles like soul of mitra or sets transform can not be used to avoid instakills (like from fire boss ground on fire).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 12th April 2013 at 07:39.

Just read the whole thing - great job again! Why this isn't sticky yet?

Damn, FC has really badass writers

There's no other mistakes left for anyone to point out? Yeah, I knew I'm too good at this >_>
    Also, the lot of you go and upload more videos of dungeons to youtube, esp districts (1080p ones, I can't see castbars or buffs on your weirdly colored UIs at lower resolutions). There's still more stuff I need to figure out and I can't be bothered to do it in game myself. Gimme a hand here.
    EDIT: Now with T'ian'an added, all of Khitan dungeons have been covered (for a given value of covered in the case of T'ian'an) and the guide is somewhat complete. If I ever get around to Ardashir, House of Crom and Sepulcher of the Wyrm, it'll be completely complete.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: One of you T'ian'an farmers come out and point all the mistakes and fill in the blanks, cos I wrote all that up from watching youtube videos.
    Last edited by cins; 14th April 2013 at 09:03.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast