Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isle of Iron Statues

Default Isle of Iron Statues

I have just stumbled upon this video and it shows a group fighting in Isle of Iron Statues. Anyone know what is going on? Around 3:15...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp-N3GtjR3o#t=196

Anyway I would love to see more of these useless single player instances to be redesigned to a group content.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Useless solo instances? Barring Villas and Slaughterhouse Cellar, they're all quite fun, challenging, and relatively rewarding for a new 80.

Don't forget that they tried to make The Breach into a group dungeon, and it's never, ever visited.

Also seems to show a group fighting Mithrelle in her cave which, I assume, is a solo instance as well.

Guessing it's a Funcom made trailer and they can do whatever they want is all. No way to get a group in those instances that I know of but I can't say that I ever tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeil View Post
    Also seems to show a group fighting Mithrelle in her cave which, I assume, is a solo instance as well.

Guessing it's a Funcom made trailer and they can do whatever they want is all. No way to get a group in those instances that I know of but I can't say that I ever tried.
    You fight her in a raid group at the memory cloud in the Jade Citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Useless solo instances? Barring Villas and Slaughterhouse Cellar, they're all quite fun, challenging, and relatively rewarding for a new 80.

Don't forget that they tried to make The Breach into a group dungeon, and it's never, ever visited.
    u got no idea how usefull isle of iron statue is
    The Law

When there is no one on you can always do the Unchained solo quests and have some fun.

There are sooooo many Group and Raid instances that are beautifully constructed and filled with incredible and exotic bosses that no one does because they take too long or are too hard for average players? Anyway, ask Funcom to fix those so Raids and Groups want to do them also, instead of just Vistrix and Kylikki over and over again.

Isle of Iron Statues is great just as it is and was the key piece to getting me to re-sub even though you don't need a subscription to access it.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    And you seem to severely lack reading comprehension. "Barring" means "excepting", i.e. I was saying that Isle of Iron Statues, Dead Man's Hand, Forgotten City, Refuge of the Apostate and even to an extent The Breach normal mode (a half-decent physical dps cape there if I recall right) are good dungeons and well worth doing. I imagine this is even more the case on Fury/Rage, at least it was pre-PvP gear revamp, since rare tokens are harder to come by there.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    And you seem to severely lack reading comprehension. "Barring" means "excepting", i.e. I was saying that Isle of Iron Statues, Dead Man's Hand, Forgotten City, Refuge of the Apostate and even to an extent The Breach normal mode (a half-decent physical dps cape there if I recall right) are good dungeons and well worth doing. I imagine this is even more the case on Fury/Rage, at least it was pre-PvP gear revamp, since rare tokens are harder to come by there.
    ups, yes sir wrong person )
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Sure if u exploit it.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Sure if u exploit it.
    How can you exploit this ini?

You just run until you get into the ruins, kill those statues, run to ape and kill him, 4 - 5 rare trophies for a 6 Min instance ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast