Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: When can we leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    just chase people on low health whole mini, i don't blame them using speedhack.
    so basically no one should ever try to kill anyone?

None use it in first place except on your videos cause you chase whoever is on low health.
    im gonna call bullsh*t, played 3 minis on rage in 2 days, 2 uploads

Just look at your video, literary the WHOLE MINI you chase him, i DO NOT blame him to use it JUST TO MAKE YOU MAD, and it works.
    bud, couldve killed the fool plenty of times, its just that for some ppl they need to see ports 10 times before being convinced its happening

You got serious issues nub. Better work on hitting puberty instead of destroying PVP.
    k, kinda going off topic tho o.O

Batbaricwildnub, if you care about server population and you dont, you would not gank people on bosses, powerlevel etc
    i hunt 'destruction' guild's powerlevel's. if anyone needs a healthy reminder of that guild's officer, hit up balacai for his premade vid against em. about world bosses: i should definately NOT pvp at the one and only open world event on the hardcore pvp server; rather, following your advice, i should download some hacks, roll a ranger, and u know....

hate to break it to you but, i dont play games to get mad, so if i play aoc i dont get mad. better luck next time.
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 17th April 2014 at 22:13.

anyone else wanna hop in the discussion? for or against ports? helvetica and company say 'its ok as long as its using it against sinfulpaws/bowless/ichystaff' whats your opinion ppl?

Enable transfers or at least individually transfer, check them for duped mats etc..

Fresh players with maxed AA who never did any instance or subbed for AAs like Kalinin should get perma ban.

People should start playing objectives in mini, not to chase same person 20 times around map. I do not support hacks, but when they use it to get rid of butthurts who struggle with puberty this way so they don't try to do it again and psychotically chase one player and mess up gameplay even more, its fine.

None should "hop in the discussion" with 10 year old trolls taking stuff out of context.
    Last edited by Helvetica; 17th April 2014 at 23:16.

I do not support hacks, but when they use it against sinfulpaws, its fine.
    do u or do u not support hacks, its kinda inconsistent here

People should start playing objectives in mini
    i request an ss of your win/lose ratio

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i request an ss of your win/lose ratio
    I request that you sthu and let grown ups talk about transfer and stop spamming topic with your irrelevant rambling.

Meanwhile, hit puberty.

Done arguing with a child.
    Last edited by Helvetica; 17th April 2014 at 23:22.

I request that you sthu and let grown ups talk about transfer.
    by all means go ahead, i think the community and the devs are up to date with who they are dealing with, and can therefore make educated decisions.

for anyone who hasnt been following, page 5 for hacking vids of rage's community, cheers
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 17th April 2014 at 23:24.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    by all means go ahead, i think the community and the devs are up to date with who they are dealing with, and can therefore make educated decisions.
    Make a "time stamp" or its not "legit" like your "video" lol.

Make a "time stamp" or its not "legit" like your "video" lol.
    /yawn, get back to what u do best on rage

peace

This thread has now deteriorated past any original point.

Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567