Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coffer of Infinity - New Inventory Box

Default Coffer of Infinity - New Inventory Box

Just noticed a new inventory bag/box today in the item store.

Coffer of Infinity - 151 slots - 3240 Funcom Points

So $27 as a subscriber.

Anyone know what the account wide cost is? Is it even available account wide?

Edit: Bought more Funcom Points to answer my own question.

Unlock price is 4050 Funcom Points = $33.75.

Guess what I just bought.....

Edit 2: It is an Orange Legendary bag
    Last edited by tapwater; 11th February 2014 at 00:15.

You'd hope it has an account unlock option. Did it not show one for you? I know that unless you have enough points, the unlock options for any items don't appear. You may have to add more points - but who knows what that number amount is.

You wouldn't want to have to buy that separately for every toon either - would cost a fortune. If you have the Nullity box, then it's 22 extra slots for $27. That seems pricey.

But they know we'll all buy it - because we all have such little space left. Plus, the crafting revamp is upcoming (maybe anyway), so more space will be needed. I know many are hording purple gear in anticipation to break down for mats. Sidenote: Those world bosses are a great source of future crafting materials!
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Coffer of Nullity was 122 slots. So it is a 29 slot upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Sidenote: Those world bosses are a great source of future crafting materials!
    Doesn't take long to fill an inventory with that T1 and T2 gear.
    Last edited by tapwater; 11th February 2014 at 00:28.

So...if I bought the 97 slot unlocked bag and wanted to upgrade to this one...do I have to buy the entire unlocked bag or just pay the difference?

Think I'll send an email and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So...if I bought the 97 slot unlocked bag and wanted to upgrade to this one...do I have to buy the entire unlocked bag or just pay the difference?

Think I'll send an email and ask.
    Unless you just bought the 97 slot bag like today, my bet is the answer is no.

Need Stonerune gui updated to support it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

fat chance with Shahir afk for months now

but you can fiddle with the inventory window manually, I´ve managed to make Nullity bag spots on 1 page for the ancient Mirage UI recently. the only problem might be with inventory slots being too small to use with this new bag...
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Great to hear about a bigger inventory bag!

But...
    Why doesn´t Funcom tell us about? Why do we have to find out by ourselves?
    Are there other things in the shop we still haven´t discovered?

Maybe someone can log all his steps, if he´s going to upgrade his coffer of nullity into this coffer of infinity.

Reason:
    I made a strange and EXPENSIVE experience with the last Funcom-offer, when I UNLOCKed my coffer of nullity

Please have a look at my log HERE and be warned!
    I hope Funcom has learned about this mistake. I don´t want to pay 30$ again just to find out that only the difference of 540 Funcom points (3240 - 2700 = 540) would have to be paid.
    I own the difference in Funcom points, but there is no "UNLOCK" sign to me.
    Last edited by Nexothep; 11th February 2014 at 09:06.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Why did they don't update the shop in the same time, it's still show the same promotions on items since months...

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    Great to hear about a bigger inventory bag!

But...
    Why doesn´t Funcom tell us about? Why do we have to find out by ourselves?
    Are there other things in the shop we still haven´t discovered?
    FC marketing strategy in a nutshell
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast