Thread: Wtb eu server

Default Wtb eu server

Hey

can we get eu server and get rid of all these lag hopping us plx tx?

-pancake- games full of teleporting hopping yanks that the game cannot keep up with gj funcom

yours truly
    Last edited by Melcom; 15th February 2014 at 13:52.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Everyone teleports on my screen too. 250ms is one hell of a problem. Even 160 is (I used to have it with European servers, and rogues with accelerated or haste teleported for me)! Use spells or AoE combos when someone is running to the sides. Do not play classes with daggers or one-handed weapons. When changing shielding, press the same combination 5-7 times, as it usually lags out and does nothing. Spells can be activated with 2 clicks sometimes. This helps a lot.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Something needs to be done to the servers really...pvp is unplayable...i hardly play aoc now since they moved the servers.

ANy answers from the devs???even if u r unable to move them back to eu plz just tell us...
    Ketzaquatl-Ranger-Fury-Night Watch

Think of it this way: They need better ms to have a chanse against you.

(Don't tell anyone i said that)

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Hey

can we get eu server and get rid of all these lag hopping us plx tx?

Fukcing games full of teleporting hopping yanks that the game cannot keep up with gj funcom

yours truly
    Ignorance is bliss ~ No? There are plenty of us "Yanks" who live in areas outside of the North American continent. We too play with bad pings ~ think of Alaska, Hawaii and Guam are all part of the U.S.

Educate yerself and stop the QQ
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

I really do feel for you euros. But I also see people teleporting around and my ping is 50ms. I haven't looked too much into the folks porting around as I figure they are abroad and can't help it... Does make it hard to land combos for sure...

But honestly, with this game getting such little attention from Funcom... Do you really expect them to change plans and create a server over in the EU? That ship has sailed my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Ignorance is bliss ~ No? There are plenty of us "Yanks" who live in areas outside of the North American continent. We too play with bad pings ~ think of Alaska, Hawaii and Guam are all part of the U.S.

Educate yerself and stop the QQ
    no one gives a crap about yankee boys, u are 10% from population, u are minority. you dont pay enough so beat it
    The Law

One Thread is enough.
    Melcom ~ Head Moderator
    Deutsche Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Forenregeln ~ Funcom Kunden Service
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Anmerkung: Die in diesem Beitrag ausgedrückten Meinungen sind ausschließlich die des Autors und spiegeln nicht unbedingt die Ansichten von Funcom oder dessen Management wieder.