Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP events: Testlive

Default PvP events: Testlive

Hope those events will hit live servers too !
    It would be a shame to waste these possibilities.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...19#post2087119
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I bet those are the prototypes pvp quests Cirith talked about few days ago. I'm not worried.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

It's going to be awesome and why the h3ll aren't people talking about this more on the forums here????

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    It's going to be awesome and why the h3ll aren't people talking about this more on the forums here????
    Cuz true PvP people leave AoC few years ago. These quests gonna be fail as soon as they hit Live Server, there will be 20page+ about how hard they failed, how isn't balanced, eh.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Cuz true PvP people leave AoC few years ago. These quests gonna be fail as soon as they hit Live Server, there will be 20page+ about how hard they failed, how isn't balanced, eh.
    'True PvP people' cried aswell a few years ago...
    People want to win and don't care about fighting, that's the real tragedy of this game.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

why are pepole so sceptical about this? this is totally awsome, im really looking forward to this. This is something the game needs. We have to see how it plays out before we do judgement. Be positive and be glad that we are getting open world pvp finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    What defines a true pvper?

Default wtb auto pvp 10 toons

balance this out and have everyone start at pvp10 or have the option on all servers tired of hearing the gear disadvantage excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    What defines a true pvper?
    Anyone with a canceled account who complains about how great they were 4+ years ago and refuses to realize it's 2014 and not 2010, and only 10 of us are even left that remember who they were.

As for me, I just want to fight and kill people for the sake of doing so, rewards or not, just give me balanced pvp and a population to support constant open world and I am
    Last edited by Suctum; 9th February 2014 at 01:53.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast