Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game Director Letter – January 2014 Discussion

Unchained minis!!!!!

Oh. I'll see my way out.

Cool stuff!

BTW as far as I remember Sillirion's idea about items breakdown (salvage) was limited to raiding items only. Doing it for every item in game explains why it takes so long./
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    You can use second account and farm your alt characters for quest Looks like they place that quests in other border kingdoms
    Quest cooldowns are already invented.
    Retired

Lightbulb light bulb

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Both of you are stuck on a generic example, and oversimplifying it as well.

It should be, 'get this bag of treasure from wild lands to the furthest point in kesh without using fast travel, and have 5 kills witout being killed more than 5 times. For every extra person in your group, the kill number goes up, while the being killed number goes down'

Just an example, but has many variations and different types of quests, look outside the pve box,

Giggity!

KILL PLAYER = Drop this quest item (EVERY PLAYER THAT DIES "pvp" IN OPEN WORLD DROPS A QUEST ITEM). The Quest item disappears if killed before turning it in....or something; instead of, Take This from PT 1 TO PT 2....

FOR EXAMPLE - You kill a priest, the priest drops a quest item linking to a priest quest item, then you have to turn it into a priest npc? before killed, also make it within a certain amount of time because people may log out, wait till the server is lower populated to travel....

At work, sorry for some caps and rushed thought, have to type all caps at work blah blah.....
    Last edited by Mountaineer; 31st January 2014 at 19:00. Reason: reinforced thoughts

Finally we're going to see some depth in this game, not just addon after addon, always expanding never improving. I don't understand why bori is still in this game.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

You can use second account and farm your alt characters for quest Looks like they place that quests in other border kingdoms
    So you have a second computer to run a second character to do this? Maybe they can put in some sort of decreasing chance on farming the same character, like they have for pvp experience already

Quote Originally Posted by Gevlya View Post
    Isn't it what Bori quests are all about in border kingdoms on PVE server?
    No, that was a failed attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So you have a second computer to run a second character to do this? Maybe they can put in some sort of decreasing chance on farming the same character, like they have for pvp experience already
    I have 5 computers at home. And you don't need 2nd computer - you just need 2nd hard drive with 2nd client. I just want to say what sometimes people find weird way to exploit even bright simply ideas.

I have 5 computers at home. And you don't need 2nd computer - you just need 2nd hard drive with 2nd client. I just want to say what sometimes people find weird way to exploit even bright simply ideas.
    its stupid to say blabla this can be exploited , sure all can do farmin alts with 2 client but 99'9% ppl that do pvp do it for the challenge or fun , just for some minority use some holes to get a pvp quest done dont matter at all. Any decent player would never bother with this crap

and its Always global/youtube for Cowards Halls of Shame

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy-stardust View Post
    its stupid to say blabla this can be exploited , sure all can do farmin alts with 2 client but 99'9% ppl that do pvp do it for the challenge or fun , just for some minority use some holes to get a pvp quest done dont matter at all. Any decent player would never bother with this crap

and its Always global/youtube for Cowards Halls of Shame
    I play AoC since june 2008. And 99.9% ppl that do pvp just farmers. They farm PVE, when they get bored they farm PVP. When they get bored, they cry on forums for new content. And when Funcom create some challenge for them, they cry about hard encounters with descent reward. People say what minority dig on bori, but they dig on bori to. People say what they just pure pvpers and don't bother with dungeons, and in same time they have full khitai or full T4.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast