Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: scarlet gear vs t4

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    and since the nature of pug minis is that most sins don't engage unless it's cool down time, to me it's a waste of time to target them until 20 seconds after they pop.
    yea that tho, u got the right idea to drag em to the grp in this case thats for sure

Pvp t3
    3358 Armor
    1154 Critigation Amount
    287.61 DPS
    +4688 Health
    +305.5 Evade Rating
    +281 Critical Rating
    +402 Critical Damage Rating
    +2012 Tenacity
    +481 Hit Rating
    +1009 Protection

T4
    2600 Armor
    1921 Critigation Amount
    358.81 DPS
    +3464 Health
    +513.5 Evade Rating
    +660 Hit Rating
    +491 Critical Rating
    +565 Critical Damage Rating
    +50 Offhand Rating

my nude (AAd) sin, the difference is even bigger on a fresh sin

88.3 dps
    3249 HP
    140 armor (1.2% mitigation)
    344 crit rating(9.4% chance)
    146 hit rating (4% bonus hit chance)
    392 crit dmg rating (20.7% dmg bonus)
    1830 tenacity
    995-1005 protection
    left % for u guys to calculate how much ratings affects overall efficiency

if u go full pvp gear and use the tenacity perk it gets decent with the amount of critigation BUT do BB, get in some t4, then worry about pvp gear, at its core (on my AAd sin at least) t4 gives u:

--19% more dps
    --37% more crit rating
    --21% more crit dmg(oh but wait, your dmg is 19% higher, with roundings done, ur crit dmg is 39% higher)

when u look at these stats, ur white crits hit a mind blowing 40% harder than pvp gear, and at that 37% more often, this is just way over the top, start speccing bomb and dart and ur stuff hits like crazy

oh did i forget to mention the offhand rating?

P.S the stats that i took for 'my nude sin' or from in-game, which in general dont always match aoc.is.better-than.tv, the gap and the OPness is actually even bigger with pvp gear and t4
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 22nd November 2013 at 21:52.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    yea that tho, u got the right idea to drag em to the grp in this case thats for sure
    lol, is there any other case in pug minis :/
    Doomsayer 2008

lol, is there any other case in pug minis :/
    dude ur the feller playign on crom :P not my prob :P

dude ur the feller playign on crom :P not my prob :P
    Crom, Fury, it's mostly the same players actually. Stealth attack/Facestab, DWW has pretty much been the norm since 2.0 when they patched the sin revamp. Servers have nothing to do with it.
    Doomsayer 2008

Crom, Fury, it's mostly the same players actually. Stealth attack/Facestab, DWW has pretty much been the norm since 2.0 when they patched the sin revamp. Servers have nothing to do with it.
    i swear, rage has a few nifty sins (that also means they are there even longer in teh fight chasing casters for that much longer), i have some of the freshers NA sins change their playstyle a bit.

if u want to see sins play differently, play one and show how its meant to be played, come do some premades on rage

i swear, rage has a few nifty sins (that also means they are there even longer in teh fight chasing casters for that much longer), i have some of the freshers NA sins change their playstyle a bit.

if u want to see sins play differently, play one and show how its meant to be played, come do some premades on rage
    I have one actually, but I'm working on my DT and PoM at the moment. If they release the Great Race, I might level one again for that though
    Last edited by Suctum; 24th November 2013 at 00:58.
    Doomsayer 2008

Pretty much from what I have learned from this post is that with the uber damage that t4 gives, it is better to use it than pvp gear because the tenacity it gives won't make up for the damage loss and sins don't need too much prot because of immunities. Sounds kinda like an op class, but compared to others, I would say it is pretty balanced sense they have no range and cloth armor.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Another point to bring up is that everyone is point out just gear but half the damage for sin is weapon damage and feat point damage (like combat rating). So basically, would scarlet circle belt, wrist, boots, pvp helm, and the rest is all t4 gear still be worth warring opposed to all t4 gear. Please give a straight forward answer. (with full pvp gear, full t4 gear, full sc gear, 50/50 gear and 2/3rds gear not in the picture)(just use the specific gear I stated above)
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Another point to bring up is that everyone is point out just gear but half the damage for sin is weapon damage and feat point damage (like combat rating). So basically, would scarlet circle belt, wrist, boots, pvp helm, and the rest is all t4 gear still be worth warring opposed to all t4 gear. Please give a straight forward answer. (with full pvp gear, full t4 gear, full sc gear, 50/50 gear and 2/3rds gear not in the picture)(just use the specific gear I stated above)
    t4 or nothing, get used to it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast