Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Max sin dps possible?

Default Max sin dps possible?

Anyone know what the maximum DPS for a full T4 Sin with T4 weapons accessories etc. is going full out?

Evito did 2500 on iron wright in ti an recently which is not an overly long fight but very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Anyone know what the maximum DPS for a full T4 Sin with T4 weapons accessories etc. is going full out?
    Another gear vs. skill thread nice. Any skilled Sin will do 2K+ dps even with blue gear, the real question is where are all the good tanks?

And again numbers taken from thin air. Veteran strawman parse is the ONLY valid method of comparing dps. My necro has 15k dps. He was the only mage at Sabazios.. kind of like that is completely useless info.

2k in blue gear on straw man? Come on.. at least make up something that is possible to believe in.

Blue gear sin with 2k+ dps on straw man ... interessting Show me your blue geared uberdps-sin ... pls.

Allthough I'm not fully t4 geared, it would be nice to see, how much dps is on straw man possible. Will try some parses and show them later.

Don't forget - in raids, groups and against different bosses, the results may vary.
    KlingenBruderschaft

Default sin max dps.

my sin, with T2, T3 dagger, all T4 minor pices, T4 les, 3.5 chest, fort head, and T4 accesories got 531 base dps

i know of a full T4 sin who only lack 1 dagger who have 567 dps

Quote Originally Posted by Argaron View Post
    Blue gear sin with 2k+ dps on straw man ... interessting Show me your blue geared uberdps-sin ... pls.

Allthough I'm not fully t4 geared, it would be nice to see, how much dps is on straw man possible. Will try some parses and show them later.

Don't forget - in raids, groups and against different bosses, the results may vary.
    2K+ dps in some 6 mans and raid encounters. Straw man in blue gear only nets about 1.6-1.8K max in khitai blue gear.

Dodgeball do you mind doing a strawman parse and a screenshot?

I got two blue armor items (wrist and boots BB) rest is epics. Energetic Bands, Vile cloak, and the necklace from Forgotten City. Hyrkanian + Athyr Bast weapons.

The max dps on a straw man that I seem to be able to crank out is 1500-1550, using this build http://goo.gl/IXXN5

I can not at all understand how a full blue gear Assassin can get 1.6k-1.8k dps on a three minute strawman fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeri View Post
    Dodgeball do you mind doing a strawman parse and a screenshot?

I got two blue armor items (wrist and boots BB) rest is epics. Energetic Bands, Vile cloak, and the necklace from Forgotten City. Hyrkanian + Athyr Bast weapons.

The max dps on a straw man that I seem to be able to crank out is 1500-1550, using this build http://goo.gl/IXXN5

I can not at all understand how a full blue gear Assassin can get 1.6k-1.8k dps on a three minute strawman fight.
    I have nearly identical gear, but my spec is much diffrent....

http://goo.gl/0snxDM

1600 dps is minimum dps on a strawman, putting points into Facestab for PvE dps is pointless imo. The points are better spent in Lotus and dread weapons which proc on off hand dmg. Screenshots are pointless as many people rig scrips to show what they want to show anyways.

DPS 525.5 and T3 crafted weapon my best was 1985 on single strawman

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast