Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove [the]easy-mode stuff.

Default Remove [the]easy-mode stuff.

topic says is all, instant aoe kb wtf? permanent magical life tap omg? 1 proper bubble + one semi bubble omg? godly damge omg? self-centered easy mode aoe ccs omg..

[Title edited by Drest - the use of the R-word is a sure fire way to get an infraction. Stay clear of it!]
    Last edited by Arishanya; 8th September 2013 at 18:45.

Oh, poor guy. Did a Priest of Mitra kill you in PvP?

You forgot to mention the instant smite, double rapid condemnation and ever lasting knockbacks from spellweaving.

It is a very good and entertaining class for the ones that play it for what it can do and not for a heal bot **** raid/group spot filler.

entertaining? hells no, pom is the most boring class I've ever played.

I highly doubt it gets any more boring than Necro and ToS...
    God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood and despair just as much. If he didn't, there's no way fresh intestines could be so colorful!

all the necros I know love it because they're keyboard turners and thus can rely on aa's pets and dots to get all the kills they want.

buff POM IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

I'd like pom to have also AOE passive damage, and neverending dots and passively damaging pets and also ranged instacasts to play peekaboo too, like other casters please
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    I'd like pom to have also AOE passive damage, and neverending dots and passively damaging pets and also ranged instacasts to play peekaboo too, like other casters please
    You forgot the 20 second auto crit bonus when spellweaving

Veng-gen PoM is overpowered cause it gains the best priest revamp of 2012 and it was before already a good class.

Some reasons :

-> Decent vengeance tree : With only 40 to 45 feats points you can have many many good dps feats like Searing eye of mitra, Immortal Wrath or Purification of Mitra. This is so far the best tree among priests. So they can use general to strengten up other stats like armor/protection, self-heal or dps.

-> A good magical spell coefficient : so they don't have to stack magic damage to be efficient. Most of the most deadly/unkillable PoM doesn't play with much t4 gear or stay with pvp t2/t3 one and still doing 3K+ searing eye. Thoses who play with T4 gear can stack up defensive accessories like Death Ward+AoK ring and PvP necklace/cloak and still doing very good with their damage output.

-> CC's. AoE CC's, Aoe cc's that can stack (repulse+repudiate), Cc's with auto recharge (LtP) Instant CC's (LtP). MMh, did i mention Cc's ?

-> Innate stuff :
    * Bubble. This is great advantage since other priests have to get their bubble in their end-tree feat, wasting points in crap feats for that and therefore can't get any general feat.
    Oh, and you can feat it (in vengeance tree ofc) to make it instant or better cd.
    * Armor of Faith. Toggle innate armor buff. If you stack enough protection (pvp armor/weapons, pve rings, AA, wisdom), you can forget it against sins or necros.
    * Litany of protection. Not imba ofc but still innate free stuff they got with revamp (ok toses got uber innate lsparks with their owns, replacing Degradation of Set lolz)

ToS tears - sweetest thing since U2's Sweetest Thing.

But yes, the revamp was the wrong way to go. Dumb down, add dps/remove dps is all that happened. Divinity went from interesting and good to sh+t and boring. Vengeance went from boring and sh+t to boring and OP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast