Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

Default Add to item shop

[Misc]
    Please add more bank space, more vanity tab "dolls" , more inventory space in inventory for sale in item shop.

[Misc]
    Add possibility to have as many feat spezializations as you want to pay for

I hoard crap and would like to have a feat build/gearset(well..) for each boss. Sue me

No, it is not necessary, however I would like it and pay for it. Maybe more would and it could be a good idea for you FC?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mardragon7; 7th March 2013 at 13:30.

[Items] Allow GMs to exchange t4 main pieces for other t4 main pieces past the 72hr cut off. It isn't my fault my conq got a revamp between when I got the gear and now. I won't ever get any more t4 gear and I'm stuck with a set that went from in my opinion most useful to least useful of the soldier sets for the conq with the revamp.
    Last edited by Erock25; 6th March 2013 at 18:37.

[Forums] If at all possible you should set up these forums with tapatalk. lots of phone users would rather sign into these forums with tapatalk.

[UI] The default one is unusable, and FC's official position is that custom uis are not supported. The majority of your players use custom uis. Redesign yours, take notes from the popular uis-- this wont be a problem anymore.

[T 3.5] Admittedly, it looks as though FC put some serious work into this zone-- it looks gorgeous. Why is t3 way more popular then?Because 3.5 is far more challenging than t3 and the gear is--well, not very good. This would be more popular if the rewards actually matched the investment.

[t4] Please split this zone in two. The imp and basilisk are especially tedious and boring -- those two are not at all a challenge, but instead a waste of time. Id split it at the zodiac.

[Forums]The new forum does not track your posts in the user control panel. Still says 0 posts.

[Forums]---> This "You last visited: 1st January 1970 at 00:00"

[PvE]

1. Break up t4 into two separate raids (like you did for t3) so that the first raid is from general shieng through zodiac and the second raid is from Emperor to Entity

2. If you don't break up the raid please put in a ress pad between the zodiac part and the emperor to make the ress run back quicker

3. Hox: make the length given on the two self-resses changed from 30 minute 'wear off' to a 4 hour or infinite 'wear off' like you did for the TOS self ress buff. Its not easy to keep rebuffing these resses during a 2 hour plus raid and its very annoying to die and find out you forgot to rebuff after every 30 minutes

4. Let people buy weapons from t2 raids with their relics: you can double the number needed (i.e. 1H items cost 14 relics, 2H items cost 20 relics) so that it increases interest in t2 raids and lets poms get the necro staff which has a lot better dps stats and likely will never come up for rolls for nonnecros or demos

[PvP]

1. Give pvp exp points for doing a siege. With a requirement that a minimum of 24 people show up on both sides to get the experience. Something like 4K exp for the winning side and 500 exp for the losing side

2. Change the pvp exp given during minis and such to something based on more than just dps stats: you can parse healing done (on other players, not spammed on yourself) and damage taken (tanks running the flags) and damage done. Pvp exp should be given out as a group experience, not just those who do the damage. Otherwise its going to reduce the reasons for healers to heal and tanks to tank

3. Make it such that a minimum amount of healing done (other players), damage taken, damage done is required to get mini exp or tokens so people hiding on the ress pad or in the game will not get anything out of being a poor player (i.e. a minimum of 10 percent of the damage done in the mini for your team).

4. This won't get done but...for open world pvp if you are fighting mobs (npcs) or epic bosses, and you get attacked, the mobs/boss should have a 50 percent chance (per attack) of breaking off and attacking the pvp player attacking the mob fighter. That would make questing in khitai more feasible and it makes sense, since the mobs would see the other player as a new threat

5. Put in a new mini where AAs don't work, gear is set to the pvp 5 (or 10) autoequip level, feats are left the same...that way only experience counts and not pve or pvp gear. If this mini is very popular then you can assess whether to make more set up this way.

6. Fix or remove the murder system. If you are in a raid and someone gets attacked by lower levels and fights back and hits another lowbie helping out then you (not fighting the lowbie and in the raid) get murder points for not doing anything. Not fair at all.

7. Reduce the number of siegers to 24 vs 48 per side. Most guilds cannot field 48 people and would need to get help from the side

8. Fix the bug where players on your side in siege but not in your guild will still be red to you if the group leader is not within a certain range. Group leaders now have to be in the guild that is defending/attacking plus have to be within range (i.e. can see the red hit points bar) for the other players in their group to not show up red to your side even if they are in your second raid for a siege. Its annoying to target someone and attack and get no damage on them then find out they are your ally
    [Items/Pets]

1. Increase the damage done by the khitai faction wolf and tiger fighting pets. Right now they are very limited in damage done and its a lot of work to get faction four to get something that basically is only useful for pulling mobs. Or give them some sort of buffing action like you get for the kappa to make them worth using. Even the pilager got buffed up in terms of damage

2. Put purple drops in rare boxes in nonkhitai areas again so that there is more interest in doing old world grinding. Should be set at being just as rare as in khitai bags

3. Increase the milestone drop from paikang animals. I was basically killing 50 plus Quillons to get a milestone. And make the bags from Quillons (or cows) drop far enough away from the dead mob such that you can actually see them vs having to mouse over the body looking for a bag or box drop. Even then you can miss one
    [Interface]

1. Fix the character selection bug where you have to delete all your chat boxes but one otherwise you can't change from one character to another without having to reinput your password. Even with all the chat boxes but one deleted, sometimes you get this bug also. Its very consistent and very annoying

Thats all I can think of right now.

Also...overview the prices on the item shop and make them realistic

Basic horse costs 1 gold in game: its 900 funcom points on the item shop ($7 US)

The new mount (wyrm) costs about 900 points but the older ones such as wolf, camel, tiger cost a lot more.

Basic mount should be at $1 US

Fast mount horse at $5 (600)

Wolf, tiger, new mount at $7 (900 points)

Camel is very slow and lvl 20 up: $5 (600)

A lot of prices in the item shop are very high. Others are fine, like the prices to get the spell books

Social pets could be lower in most cases also. I have not bought the pet box because I don't know what the drop rate is on it.

If you have a special cloak like for stream that is only accessible by having a new account...putting the cloak as a paid option on the item shop for $5 (600 points) would be nice for those who would like it on their character but can't get it from stream. You could make it in a different color to keep it from taking away from the stream experience

Interaction:

1. Make server transfers available in item shop or from My Account for full transfers again

2. Reduce price for a single transfer from $20 to $10 and reduce the cooldown to 15 days vs 30 to transfer back

3. Reduce price for a full transfer from $50 to $30 for a full from one server to another transfer

4. Make an option for $50 to move characters wherever you want them (i.e. 3 to set, 2 to tyranny...none to deathwish: and for whatever works for the EU side).

5. Look into options as to whether US server players will ever be able to do a transfer to the US servers

[Misc]
    Characters with beards are still missing their facial hair on the character selection screen. Please restore their sanity and let them have their beards back.

[PvE]
    Add achievements/deeds/reputation/titles from questing throughout Hyboria. This should improve the longevity of the content and give players a reason to go back to lower level zones to complete grey quests they never bothered doing because they leveled too fast in the first place.

[Crafting]
    More inventory space dedicated to crafting (awaiting the crafting revamp and its implications, but this should be considered anyway).

[Misc]
    Player housing. Make it so.

[Misc]
    Buying more storage space (on the trader, not the character's inventory) should be account wide and not limited to a single character only (do the maths: max out all the storage upgrades on 16 toons...).

[Misc]
    As the game content grows, the inventory space reserved for quest items should also be increased.

[Misc]
    Implement a way of allowing players to sell their offline levels on the AH (I have 269 offline levels and have never used a single one). The levels could be converted into game time: Find a reasonable conversion rate (say 50 offline levels = 1 month's game time). The seller receives a set sum of Funcom Points, the buyer gets game time that (s)he otherwise would have to buy with real money. This feature could be inspired from the Plex system in EVE where you can buy and sell game time via the in-game market.

[Interface]
    Quality of life improvement: Quest tracker for grey quests.

[Interface]
    Please remove the very annoying sound that you get when a barbarian dismounts and the Blood Rage stance kicks in.

[Interface]
    Quality of life improvements: Friends list. Add sections such as "last time logged in", "current zone" (that'd be for online friends, obviously), and a section for notes (with a long friends list it can get confusing trying to sort out who's who - with the ability to write a quick note on said person in the friends list, it'll be easier to remember who they are).

[Misc]
    Make the game available on Mac OS X and Linux. Throw a bone and launch a Kickstarter campaign if this idea does not combine well with Funcom's available resources...

[Misc]
    Hire Knut Hagenstroup Hagen as your permanent AoC composer for as long as the game exists.

[Interface][Misc]
    Improved views of in-game gear: How often haven't you seen an item with great stats (on the trader, from a merchant and so on), but you have no idea what it'll look like on your toon? A "dressing room" feature would be an awesome addition to the game. And while at it, offer more vanity tabs (for purchase from the in-game item shop)

[Misc]
    Create an official AoC app for iOS/Android. Desired features: trader access (buy/sell items), feat planner, character inspection, (simple) crafting tasks, in-game chat, scratch card lottery (feel free to get inspiration from Rift's app... it is rather addictive and adds an extra dimension to the game).
    Last edited by Chop-Chop; 6th March 2013 at 22:30.

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast