Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isle of Iron Statues

You know how it is exploited and farmed all day, xCodename, and judging by the crowd standing in front of entrance most of the server is farming it.

A crowd standing there doesn't neccessarily mean it's being exploited. There're people standing in front of the little shop around the corner, doesn't mean it's being robbed.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

well wtf if u are guildless on fury dungeons nearly impossible to do (group ones) so u need to get rares somehow, thank god i dont need ^^
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    You know how it is exploited and farmed all day, xCodename, and judging by the crowd standing in front of entrance most of the server is farming it.
    I don't really understand you point. So, its exploiting to do a dungeon once a day?
    Are groups that do Pagoda, Warmonks, Yun-Rau 3 or 4 times in a row also exploiters?

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    I don't really understand you point. So, its exploiting to do a dungeon once a day?
    Are groups that do Pagoda, Warmonks, Yun-Rau 3 or 4 times in a row also exploiters?
    not the same cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    A crowd standing there doesn't neccessarily mean it's being exploited. There're people standing in front of the little shop around the corner, doesn't mean it's being robbed.
    despite over a year at least of funcom knowing the exploit, it is still there, and many people realy do bunch up around area because that is part of exploit.

when you see same person running on same character isle whole day and on next day he links a new item you know what hes been up to .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12