Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread for Unchained Halls of Eternal Frost, Caravan Raiders Hideout

Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    Suggestion for Halls of Eternal Frost:

make either Acheronian Warlord inaccessible without killing Un Nefer first, or, once you kill all Un Nefer's spirits and decide to skip Un Nefer, don't allow to reset the spirit bosses. It happened to one of my group that we went for HoEF run and killed Un Nefer, but when we came to Acheronian Warlord spot, the final boss was nowhere to be found. Turned out the guy who had entered the dungeon first bound us all to the instance without the Warlord, having done only the Warlord with another group only an hour ago. However, since the Un Nefer spirits were still there, there was no way to find out before it was too late.

BUG: Un Nefer can also spawn under unknown conditions without killing all of his spirits. Happened to me once.
    yup, landed in a warlord-less instance few days ago as well, meh
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Amount of rare gain is ridiculously low btw. I dont mind if each boss drops only one but the last ones should drop at least a crate or 3-4 tokens.

Thatwhy people are still grinding gemütliche grassi runde to oblivion :P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Thatwhy people are still grinding gemütliche grassi runde to oblivion :P
    haha you made me lol :d

me too
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

We really need vendor for new acheronian gear. I was doing quest for three purple acheronian chests on my DT daily, with short breaks, from day one. All I want are the new protection/constitution/hit rating rings, and so far I got huge amount of potions, fallen empire wrists and other junk I don`t need. It is extremely frustrating, doing these bosses over and over and over again just to get garbage (which I can`t even dismantle for crafting, I can only sell it for measly 50 silver) and after my DT I have several other characters that need some specific ring or necklace from unchained quests but if getting ring for my DT is next to impossible I can`t imagine I'll ever get +magic fire dmg necklace for my hox, for example.
    Regarding gear that drops from epic quest chests some of the gear doesn`t make much sense- I've seen assassins getting +strength necklaces, guards getting -hate items, bears getting wisdom rings etc.
    I understand why these boxes from hell were added-to ensure longetivity of new dungeons and all that but in reality they only add frustration to otherwise very fun instances, if I had all the accessories I wanted I would still do caravan raiders rather than warmonkeys or palace simply because most of the fights are far better and more interesting/fun than most of khitai dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    Regarding gear that drops from epic quest chests some of the gear doesn`t make much sense- I've seen assassins getting +strength necklaces, guards getting -hate items, bears getting wisdom rings etc.
    im one of those got 4 -hate neclases on guard 3 of them were from doing quest 3 days in a row.

hate the system, just like that you need to clear all quests to obtain reward, hate i have no freedom to choose my rewards.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

If they cut some of the useless items it would be better.
    (mentioned already, I know, but to bump it)

For example:

wisdom ring for Bear Shaman
    10% wisdom pot for Dark Templar
    strength neck for assassin

The worst of all:
    Gold pots, stamina and mana in particular.

Remove this and the chances will increase for the people that don't have luck on their side.

Plus, epic caches almost never drop at all, which sucks because it creates too much disparity between the quest completion (3 epic caches you're assured to get) and one dungeon completion (1 epic cache maybe 5% of the time you have 16% to get = 0.8%).

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Instead of a guaranteed epic drop in a dungeon we now get about a 5% chance to get an epic cache to roll on, which has a chance to not troll us with con pots.

Quest also makes sense, how else could you force people into scorpion caves? It is the most boring dungeon in the entire game.
    Reminds me of the good old times when FC trolled me in Iron Tower and Xibaluku. Though the chance of getting the item you want is of course lower now than it was then.

The main difference is that these dungeons dropped blues which were very useful back in the day (e.g. the Xib prot items). Not to mention that they (again, in particular Xib) were so much fun that you could run them all the time without getting bored
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

With the population on Crom beeing so low, why couldn't Funcom make these instance solo ones? I would like to try these out, but finding a Group is difficult. Main reason AOC is slowly dying is Funcoms lack of doing things right.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast