Thread: Ass in T4

Default Ass in T4

Hey lads!

I was thinking about the most usefull build for raiding (mostly T4) and this one somehow come when I just clicked what I ve tought it could be the working one http://is.gd/ofwmID - here Im not sure about Cats Paw, guess it can be traded for something but I dont know the power of Flurry of Blow(job)s.

If u have another statemant, pls share it with me in this thread

Thx

Best build for T4 is full DPS raid spec (everyone has different ideas on what that is so I'm not even going to bother suggesting anything). If your tanks can't handle full DPS, then a DPS spec with general and distraction. No need for Dull Pain, Cats Paw etc, From the Darkness and Snap Kick are handy for door duty at Sheng though.

PS: Since you mention it, flurry of blows is a very good feat.

I am doing T4 with this:

http://is.gd/Vps2Fh

It's a lazy build, but extremly safe. I am not really into the "DPS race" so I am fine with "just" contributing to the raid and not dieing.
    Last edited by Slith; 3rd November 2013 at 09:24.
    Retired

Since you do get t4 gear and you ll be eventually looking at -12~14%(/w SoF) hate depending on daggers equipped all the general tree is really not that good unless tanks are BAD.Cover of dusk ,spirit of nightfall and pollen should be enough to agro manage any fight.

And another observation:If you are going for fully safe build with 19-22 pts general you don't really need both necrotic empowerment and lotus extract.
    Last edited by -Shink-; 3rd November 2013 at 09:35.

I am using lotus extract as a back up shards for lotus pollen as it need 3 shards instantly.

If I had great -hate gear I wouldn't go this, but I am stuck with khitai brittle blade epics
    Retired

After testing last week T4 without general and using CoD I go this next time T4 ... have about 12% -hate and due to our tanks it's enough now. Hope I will not miss my little cheating reaper
    KlingenBruderschaft

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Hey lads!

I was thinking about the most usefull build for raiding (mostly T4) and this one somehow come when I just clicked what I ve tought it could be the working one http://is.gd/ofwmID - here Im not sure about Cats Paw, guess it can be traded for something but I dont know the power of Flurry of Blow(job)s.

If u have another statemant, pls share it with me in this thread

Thx
    got some uber safe DPS raid build with general from Blackwhisper (The Slacker), but I´m not using it often, since it lacks some utility & survival stuff that I like.. I´m mostly going with some generic (maybe bit modified) bomb build, prolly ninjaed from some of the Sliths stickies unfortunately got all planner links blocked here, so only stuff I can post atm is this PvP manual
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argaron View Post
    After testing last week T4 without general and using CoD I go this next time T4 ... have about 12% -hate and due to our tanks it's enough now. Hope I will not miss my little cheating reaper
    You won't miss general and little cheater even with more aggressive build than that in t4 as long as you mind the agro resets.Just don't be afraid to push and see where the limits are if there are any.