Thread: ToS Feats for Entity

Default ToS Feats for Entity

Ok so me and a guildie have been tweaking or tos spec for the entity these past 2 weeks trying to scrape out more dps to help out the raid. So far ive come up with this: http://goo.gl/cIYsNq

I know the 10 pts in gen are probably a waste, but my prot was a little low for that fight so the extra 220 prot seemed like a good idea

My main question is.. do we really need to have Serpent Transmutation for commanding death? Last night I only had to pop it once and if I could have waited about 5 more seconds then I could have just hit PotSR again.. just curious as to what you other tos's run for this encounter

This is my Entity Build. http://goo.gl/a0AhG

I wear full T4 gear, Prot accessories and use Ell + Sepulcher Tali.

I do not use Serpent Trans. We generally have the boss killed after 3 Commanding Deaths, but if it goes longer, I just wait until POTSR is back off CD.

Force of Lightning buffs yourself plus everyone near the person targeted in front of you. Obviously SC and idol always up. I also debuff the boss with Curse. I use Coils over Idol.

I save Vital Shock and Celestial for Bombardment.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I am sorry for the noob question as I am fairly new to the game, but can you explain what Entity Build means. I have a level 80 TOS and want to maximize my usage. I appreciate any information you can supply!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogFL View Post
    I am sorry for the noob question as I am fairly new to the game, but can you explain what Entity Build means. I have a level 80 TOS and want to maximize my usage. I appreciate any information you can supply!
    Entity Build - build for last T4 boss, where you need RDD damage and all TOS bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Entity Build - build for last T4 boss, where you need RDD damage and all TOS bubbles

Thanks lmagowz for the info!