Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which healer has best synergy with the ToS

Curse of Set = Elemental Ruin -15% invuln
    Lightning Sparks = Elemental Wrack -10% invuln
    Storm Crown = Elemental Torment 1-5x stack prot debuff

They really need to add Degradation of Set back. They changed it so it doesn't proc off of Storm Field, so I don't get why it needed to be removed. I still have it in spell list on my TL Tos.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Another **** coming from last revamp.
    Now if you want to add wrack you have to stand like a stone casting lsparks.

You need ~20 seconds to stack 5xtorments from Storm Crown

About sparks, u can skip them almost instantly after animation start, even before first spark, and get -10% debuff.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    You need ~20 seconds to stack 5xtorments from Storm Crown

About sparks, u can skip them almost instantly after animation start, even before first spark, and get -10% debuff.
    ye ofc but no damage + CD, would be so much better if it would have been applied for CB as it has much shorter CD with CD reduction from AA (+getting nearly instant with perk) + 3m range is lame

ahh, maybe it is 25% w/ curse and sparks debuff. However, two debuffs appear using curse which adds up to 40% with sparks. 25% is still really good for the main magic dealers unh, elect, and fire.

ToS it up.
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Yes, but still, you have to stop moving and turn into the target direction, which can be risky sometimes.
    It's also funny you can actually debuff people no matter where they are in the end and even if they have shield of the risen ^^

Full passive wrack was better, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by sth4485 View Post
    two debuffs appear using curse which adds up to 40% with sparks.
    Curse of Set "debuff" is just visual, it adds nothing.
    Only the ruin is added, making it only 15% as it should be.

I have tested this with sw max dmg buff, to my disappointment =(

Full passive wrack with current tos / sprint system would be hella op. Degradation of Set removal was in order.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 21st September 2013 at 13:06.

Why does it would be op ? Old Degradation worked on Call Lightning, Lightning Strike, and Charged Blast, not on Stormfield.

The two advantages Degradation gives is the aoe debuff component and the fact you won't have to cast the worst spell of the tos (lsparks) to apply wrack. And remember it costs 5% more mana on spells, since the mana management of the tos is better balanced since revamp (no uber mana tap)

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    It worked on stormfield, no?
    It used to before they removed it. If you are one of the few that still have it, it currently doesn't affect SF.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast