Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice for a good dt combo rotation

It has a lot to say. I get combos critting 1k-1,5k quite often if I can hit unshielded sides. Shielded makes the hits down to 200-400...

I see your point since we get damage from procs but if you keep hitting shielded sides, other tanks are going to lock you out.

tali tanking depends slightly on build. advice would be take all your gear off, buffs off, perks off and parse a few runs hitting combos and ranks of combos in same order for equal spread on dmg. then add gear focused toward physical dmg... re parse with magical dmg gear... then add buffs and perks and repeat and realise that physical dmg increase does stuff all, magical dmg increase is massive, and the massive dps gain has stuff all to do with your combos, is all buffs and perks... malcadores blight, vom etc.
    you only need 1 rank ll as the buff timer and combo timer are the same... so when it is up just refresh it, mystical bane is **** unless feated, and even feated is unreliable dmg wise and a waste of points imo, use only to hit for shields. bfa 4 is the superior bfa combo dps wise. top 3 ranks of sfaf hit very hard and good to use.
    spam volcanic rage and shadow form, get book from jiang shi... nice spell, use 5% crit pots and 80 magic dmg pots and you will win easy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12