Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Khitai PVE build?

Green heal does not crit,ACT shows 0% crit on it.

Also it shows a 20-25% crit on my cacodemon's infernal blast in latest raid parse so keep spamming those 5 points are useless .

Other than that i don't see any real use for chained shockstirke in a "Khitai pve build" except some trash encounters.It's a good feat but since brc days i find it quite overrated unless in speciific encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    This thread seems to need mythbusters.. hope you're not saying that jumping helps on burning skin and putting all shields to top helps on crushing dmg?
    Why does it need mythbusters? In my post I have supplied proof of the feat not worth feating. I can't see how you relate the fact that the 10% of the feat we discuss does not add 10% to the crit chance, but it improves the crit chance percent by 10%.
    Last edited by Shax84; 8th February 2014 at 15:06.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Also it shows a 20-25% crit on my cacodemon's infernal blast in latest raid parse so keep spamming those 5 points are useless .
    Yeah, latest Entity parse, my pet had crit chance of 26%. A lot of spellweaving improves it.

Other than that i don't see any real use for chained shockstirke in a "Khitai pve build" except some trash encounters.It's a good feat but since brc days i find it quite overrated unless in speciific encounters.
    On single target, no use no. But it adds a fair bit if you fight more than one target and it depends how you interpret "khitai pve build", if you understand that as solo faction grind, you will fight more than one mob most of the times. In K6 instances though rarely more than one, though it will have its uses in a fair bit of them. I feat it because I like filling feats and not feating things partly. Its either that one, splash on shockstrike, or range on shockstrike to progress further down Havoc.

start skillweave, shift click on "debuff" you get from it, read what it does. Nothing for pet. Weird enough, t4 demo gets his pet do 20-30% crit while it "should" do 10%. Funny how stuff works on how it's written on feat descriptions (hoover mouse over icon and you get tooltip that describes what it feat does).

http://goo.gl/FWt60v

I hope by perked you mean 5 points in it ,below 4rth rank is not really worth using
    I have a ton of mana issues on my demo, consume flames really that good? (Wearing full BB and khitai accessories)

Quote Originally Posted by fandangler101 View Post
    I have a ton of mana issues on my demo, consume flames really that good? (Wearing full BB and khitai accessories)
    Yep it is,still with full BB you ll run into problems anyway on single target due to low mana pool.I d mix in some SC gear.Legs for sure,shoulders/wrists/boots maybe,in that order,just be careful on hit rating and -hate values in that order if you do that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123