Thread: vent radio

Default vent radio

g-day gang, I would like to set up a radio channel in my guild vent as I've done some pug raids with vent's that had music playing and I really like the idea

I ask here on the AOC forums because my searching google and ventrillo forums have yielded stuff all information

anyone able to shead some light on the subject for me please
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jmacbear View Post
    g-day gang, I would like to set up a radio channel in my guild vent as I've done some pug raids with vent's that had music playing and I really like the idea

I ask here on the AOC forums because my searching google and ventrillo forums have yielded stuff all information

anyone able to shead some light on the subject for me please
    cheers
    I used to have a music bot (if that is what you want) in my vent before and I used Virtual Audio Cable and Winamp for it. Will try to find a (uptodate) link of setup.

Edit: Link bad
    Last edited by Maark; 28th July 2013 at 10:37.
    Retired

Default music on vent

I have virtual audio cable and winamp trying to setup music on vent.
    I got it to work pretty good but every 10 seconds or so i hear a voice saying something i cant quite make it out but it does interfear with the music .Does anybody know anything i can do to make it work without the voice interupting every so many seconds?
    Lordshred

Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson View Post
    I have virtual audio cable and winamp trying to setup music on vent.
    I got it to work pretty good but every 10 seconds or so i hear a voice saying something i cant quite make it out but it does interfear with the music .Does anybody know anything i can do to make it work without the voice interupting every so many seconds?
    Buy VAC to remove the voice, the trail version got that.

http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm
    I am Stian ingame...