Thread: hack qq

Default hack qq

as requested by the carnage fellas, private msg me, i got the video

from now on, ill run fraps for every mini i play

think i hack? tell me which mini and ill upload, send u the vid of the mini in which u think i hack in a private video

i play on bowless and ichystaff on fury, and sinfulpaws and camille on rage

Link the video to me in a message, I'd like to watch it.

I want to see the ports of Daavid. Just pity you are not active on Crom where you could fraps Cryogenn and Breakearrow, wanna see vids of them too :P

btw who is really so stupid to think that you hack?
    Last edited by Bendowill; 22nd April 2014 at 14:35.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    Loving how much you miss your combos and preload them before you even attack. -_-

Certain moments in the video when you're being chased, your barb speed buff isn't up but you're running quicker then normal...

Reminds me of Anarcist and DirtyDebbie, who turn it up by 1% just enough to get away. I can see why they called you a hacker, it's definitely not because you are good, but because of your speed movement multiplier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    I want to see the ports of Daavid. Just pity you are not active on Crom where you could fraps Cryogenn and Breakearrow, wanna see vids of them too :P

btw who is really so stupid to think that you hack?
    cryogen part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3crj_fsL8g

ninjagirl = cryogen he change name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX3WJOPE_i8

and finally daavid for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUEn-j8HdG4
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by destroyr View Post
    Loving how much you miss your combos and preload them before you even attack. -_-

Certain moments in the video when you're being chased, your barb speed buff isn't up but you're running quicker then normal...

Reminds me of Anarcist and DirtyDebbie, who turn it up by 1% just enough to get away. I can see why they called you a hacker, it's definitely not because you are good, but because of your speed movement multiplier.
    im going to assume u guys dont know much about combo jumps

that being said, i played what 6 minis that night? and won em all, landing combos wasnt what i was worrying about, its getting guys like ahrims and ersakkis the space they need

+ playing with fraps adds a little lag, that goes away with time

rogues have 5% speed boost in AAs and faster sprint regen. a ranger speccing speed boost and having a conq on his team ur talking a total of 14% speed boost. i havent seen speed hacks in a long time, only ports, and a while back there was a mitigation hack that some russians used. according to balacais and a couple other ppl's vids few guys use a 'comber' hack.

I'm 12 and what is this?

Can I ask what's the point of this video? Honestly I know you wanted attention but this is sad. Why din't you put good music in that video I din't even finish it, I was so bored.
    Last edited by iCannon; 22nd April 2014 at 15:47.

Closed, i am sure that anyone intrested in your videos will now PM you about it.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.