Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Khramps for PVP President!

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Funny you say that, because guess what? 3 of us are actually playing right now, testing out the waters. Good attempt though
    Playing on Fury, with outdated characters. Enjoy killing blue geared trash, and zoning whenever a group has 3 or more.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Playing on Fury, with outdated characters. Enjoy killing blue geared trash, and zoning whenever a group has 3 or more.

Blue geared trash? Almost every person I've seen is PVP 8-10 on average. What pipe are you smoking?

We've already fought a bunch of people and were destroying them a long with mini games. But it's very easily noticed how much gear and AA plays the role of influence, now more then ever. Especially after what they have done to the combat, to make a casualified player feel like he's actually able to compete now.

You sound so butt hurt all the time, why is this?

Blue geared trash? Almost every person I've seen is PVP 8-10 on average. What pipe are you smoking?

We've already fought a bunch of people and were destroying them a long with mini games. But it's very easily noticed how much gear and AA plays the role of influence, now more then ever. Especially after what they have done to the combat, to make a casualified player feel like he's actually able to compete now.

You sound so butt hurt all the time, why is this?
    I'm guessing you all are in Asylum, and from what I saw the other day, no, your not destroying much of anyone. You can't power play against 3:1 odds like it used to be, so don't act like it's possible now. Only against the most casual of sh!t storm players can you go 3:1 odds.

Your right about game play and mechanics being tailored for casual players being able to compete, but I'm guessing your not making the impact that you thought you would. BTW, I saw Harrynutsac in Kesh the other day, he was on the pad, and being sent back every 25 seconds. Destroying people...

Just be truthful, you can't get changes to the game made when your making up stories half the time. If you want better balance, post on TL and be honest and objective. I respect your want for change, but the arrogant asshat way you go about it won't get any developers or players behind you.
    Last edited by Suctum; 13th April 2014 at 15:01.
    Doomsayer 2008

what funcom should do with this game is revert all the changes craig Morrison did pvp wise, class revamps and classes changes, mini games queue, combo skipping fix, guards with throwing weapon everywhere, the remove of battle keeps invulnerabilities, cc revamp, etc, that guy really did **** this game and ended with all the pvp fun and ran everybody away including whole guilds, funcom took too long to remove him and gave him enough time to destroy the game, now funcom is paying that price with a boring, dead, broken and destroyed game.

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    what funcom should do with this game is revert all the changes craig Morrison did pvp wise, class revamps and classes changes, mini games queue, combo skipping fix, guards with throwing weapon everywhere, the remove of battle keeps invulnerabilities, cc revamp, etc, that guy really did **** this game and ended with all the pvp fun and ran everybody away including whole guilds, funcom took too long to remove him and gave him enough time to destroy the game, now funcom is paying that price with a boring, dead, broken and destroyed game.
    You still have BK buffs, they were changed to the AA wards and everyone has them. I never believed keeps should have a direct impact on combat, they should allow for better advancement and rewards. But why you would want to further increase the gap of competition by allowing the old buffs to come back I don't know. That means casters could have 45%+ magical mitigation, use your head.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    Craig Morrison butchered AoC to oblivion lol

Everything he added as you stated, really did only make the game worse, not better. He was a good person, but he was terrible for implementing any content based on PVP and the changes he made to classes, abilities and such were god awful.

I'm guessing you all are in Asylum, and from what I saw the other day, no, your not destroying much of anyone. You can't power play against 3:1 odds like it used to be, so don't act like it's possible now. Only against the most casual of sh!t storm players can you go 3:1 odds.

Your right about game play and mechanics being tailored for casual players being able to compete, but I'm guessing your not making the impact that you thought you would. BTW, I saw Harrynutsac in Kesh the other day, he was on the pad, and being sent back every 25 seconds. Destroying people...

Just be truthful, you can't get changes to the game made when your making up stories half the time. If you want better balance, post on TL and be honest and objective. I respect your want for change, but the arrogant asshat way you go about it won't get any developers or players behind you.
    Spaartan, myself and Jich, were power playing kids after 1 day of play. Obviously when we first arrived, it took time to adapt... Half my binds weren't even working previously.

Harrynutsac was on the pad and he was being sent there, hence it was 2 vs like 7 at that time. But Suctum, we all know how you're, you only speak of the times when you see something go wrong, to make your claims seem accurate and true. You never speak of the times of when people get destroyed. It's your nature, you will never change.

You still haven't answered my question on why you're always so butt hurt?

You still have BK buffs, they were changed to the AA wards and everyone has them. I never believed keeps should have a direct impact on combat, they should allow for better advancement and rewards. But why you would want to further increase the gap of competition by allowing the old buffs to come back I don't know. That means casters could have 45%+ magical mitigation, use your head.
    what I mean is that there should be some type of reward for own and hold a keep so actually in the game should exist guilds rivalry and alliances like it was before, this will bring more sieges, open world pvp between guilds and alliances, bori fights to hold the zone, etc, some guilds objectives so there is a reason why to fight for and join guilds, this make games more fun and will bring people, right now there is not point to log on into the game, the game is extreme boring, there is nothing to do in game and that's is why it is empty, the pvp players just log on to do few or couple mini games lonely not even teaming up with friends or guild mates and log off and the pvers jus log on at the raid time to farm t4 or do couple 6 man and log off, in pvp is feel like a solo game in pve a least you can team with your guild and mates, for pvpers there is not point to be in a guild or have friends in game and that's why all the pvpers left

Gotta give it to morphs, they were doing pretty damn good for not playing for years. Especially since they are on crap geared toons with no AAs, and have the old school knowledge of the game while not knowing all the new changes etc. We were slaughtering kids in minis and in open world. We were taking on 3v3, 3v4,3v5,3v6,3v7 until they brought 3v8-9-10 people.

As for players on crom. I've played there before, biggest pile of poop players ever assembled. Lets put it this way, fury kids have less gear but are not as retarded in the head, crom players literately make you want to slap them through your monitor. only thing keeping them alive is their insane amount of gear.
    Ask any Good Fury European players they will you the same about crom, and the only and only reasonable reason they transfer there is because of their guilds.

Yeah, we've been playing, testing out the waters. Not really enjoying how watered down the game is though.

They fixed the sprint bar, then broke the game in other ways. Shocker.
    I left and never looked back. Maybe I will hop on one night and see if you all still have it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast