Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranger Traps + Mana Drain

It can happen, just take a look at what happened since we have Cirith as a prominent job, in just few months.

I just hope they won't make it so you have to take the tards feat to be decent, but rather nerf them (linebreaker and mostly rending strike dots).

Obviously a complet rethought of the feat trees will have to wait a lot.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Ranger traps with Mana Drain are ridiculous. Only Funcom would allow for it to drain a persons entire mana pool in a matter of 2 seconds to nothing.

Once again Funcom, you never seem to fail to amazing me with your broken stats. Fix it please
    I think this is a l2p (and i mean this in the most literal sense). Learn the animations of a ranger and then how to double tap or just not b line a ranger... I think, like most of us solid PVPers, you will find they arent that good.

Ping me on line, I can teach you how to spot it and how to avoid it. I can also help you get some basics to pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    I think this is a l2p (and i mean this in the most literal sense). Learn the animations of a ranger and then how to double tap or just not b line a ranger... I think, like most of us solid PVPers, you will find they arent that good.

Ping me on line, I can teach you how to spot it and how to avoid it. I can also help you get some basics to pvp.
    It is not a Learn to Play Mrcorp.

It's very obvious when Rangers drop traps, but they don't always do it when you're looking at them. If a team also harvest 2 rangers and they're both spec'd it, you're doomed for mana.

You also need to look at it from the point of view from a player who doesn't have pvp 8-10 gear with maxed aa's. Anybody new playing this game I feel sorry for. The game is literally rigged for baddies to grind mindlessly for years to assume they're goood because of it. You take those same players, put them on a pvp 3 toon and they're absolutely useless.

Funcom has the worse gear and AA grinding system i've ever seen put in to an mmo. They just want your money, by making you stay subbed for a guanranteed amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    The worst about this feat is that it is placed just before linebreaker. Same thing as rending strike. So you have army of copy paste rangers with same feat, cause that tree has every op thing possible. Yes, it's stupid.

A great ability like that should come at a cost, not placed on the obvious tree that everybody wants anyway (distance kb that deal big damage).
    Whats funny is, the tool tip and the debuff says it drains 80ish stam mana, but in reality it drains freaking 200-300...

It is not a Learn to Play Mrcorp.

It's very obvious when Rangers drop traps, but they don't always do it when you're looking at them. If a team also harvest 2 rangers and they're both spec'd it, you're doomed for mana.

You also need to look at it from the point of view from a player who doesn't have pvp 8-10 gear with maxed aa's. Anybody new playing this game I feel sorry for. The game is literally rigged for baddies to grind mindlessly for years to assume they're goood because of it. You take those same players, put them on a pvp 3 toon and they're absolutely useless.

Funcom has the worse gear and AA grinding system i've ever seen put in to an mmo. They just want your money, by making you stay subbed for a guanranteed amount of time.
    I dont know... Ive seen worse in in a few games like Everquest. Its just a grind. Perhaps you want something like cod has where you get new ****, but its not that much better, just different. So you play for variety, not for domination?

theres like what 2 good rangers in the game? tops

So you play for variety, not for domination?
    domination from skill, not from the amount of pounds of fat u add from clicking rocks and button smashing 6mans.

I dont know... Ive seen worse in in a few games like Everquest. Its just a grind. Perhaps you want something like cod has where you get new ****, but its not that much better, just different. So you play for variety, not for domination?

Everquest also has a massive following and 30 billion games, so they can justify their grind. Funcom does not have that luxury, they're a dying game and for a good reason.

The very community that would keep them alive, are the very community they continue to neglect or add tidbits at a time to.

Corp, everything you say, screams noob. I am saying that in the nicest way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Encourager View Post
    Everquest also has a massive following and 30 billion games, so they can justify their grind. Funcom does not have that luxury, they're a dying game and for a good reason.

The very community that would keep them alive, are the very community they continue to neglect or add tidbits at a time to.

Corp, everything you say, screams noob. I am saying that in the nicest way possible.
    you say the game is dying? WTF. Its been dead since launch.

Im not debating folloowing, and we are not talking community. We are talking grind. There are worse games, whether EQ was a good example or not. Try not to get stuck on a single point, and look at the convo in whole.

they should just remove that pile of crap class all together. It's only infested with baddies that press 1-5 on their keyboard with god mode abilities.

Has the abilities of a Barb from Range and the click of a button and requires zero movement skill all the while wearing Medium Armor and pumpin out one of the highest DPS.

They nerfed the class like 5 times already and it's still the most easy mode and over powered, that only provides more evidence to Funcom to step down and actually hire a person who can balance shyt correctly.

soo u dont rememb the 7k penetrating shots? one shotting clothies from 100% with 1 button
    The Law

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast