Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: facepalm classes

Exclamation

TTS is already nerfed on Testlive, Deadly Draw + Running Shot is probably the best to use now.

Belaf {Slaughterer}

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    you gonna add combo steps to rangers or atleast fix line of sight
    Just remove ranger revamp... troll rangers will just swap to easier/more trollish class & good rangers who quit game so long ago will come back

Quote Originally Posted by Belaf View Post
    TTS is already nerfed on Testlive, Deadly Draw + Running Shot is probably the best to use now.
    It always has been, but it's just too difficult the TTS rangers who only pop out of hide for a clothie.
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Default dude..

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Are you like retarded?

What does fixing Ranger's TTS have anything to do with vom and making vom 200dmg?

How can you guys get slaughtered by dt so much?

They are one of the easiest class to kite around because they have small hit box and can't chase after kills...

If you die to dt or get farmed you got no one else to blame but yourself.

all this calling for nerfs its just from pure bad players.

look where its got the game to.
    As i said..Dts are way overpowered..no matter what they say..they need to go down..Nerf them..we had enough of this Vom ..with only one combo half of ur Hp flies away..This is absolutlely ridiculous...Ludicrus..impossible..No more op lies...Nerf Dts right away...Funcom show some good will here...show us that u care..!!!

Who is this "us" you're talking about? And how come you have no clue what to do vs a DT?
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    Who is this "us" you're talking about? And how come you have no clue what to do vs a DT?
    What DO you do vs. a DT? You certainly can't kill him alone. And unless you're a soldier yourself, he's gonna kill you pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    What DO you do vs. a DT? You certainly can't kill him alone. And unless you're a soldier yourself, he's gonna kill you pretty quickly.
    click the link in my sig and learn ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    move? .....

It's enough if vom can be removed with fh. Kite if it's so bad you say.

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    As i said..Dts are way overpowered..no matter what they say..they need to go down..Nerf them..we had enough of this Vom ..with only one combo half of ur Hp flies away..This is absolutlely ridiculous...Ludicrus..impossible..No more op lies...Nerf Dts right away...Funcom show some good will here...show us that u care..!!!
    dt has low survivality "ablities" it mostly relies on its minor hp tap, (dont count that 5m **** , u get inrerrupted anyways) and then its heavy armor (0 strenght btw) and prot hex thing, but u can really burn sin as fast down as u burn down dt .

and while dt has only 1he range and wery low mobility without anykind of speed thing or WORKING SNARE,for crhist sake, dark burden.. does this **** even work? u cast it but it dont let u use it, and enemy dont have "snare resist or anything" it just simply dont work,

so if u cant kite dt its your own problem, i understand if u cant kite conq or guard.. but dt is turtle
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    It's enough if vom can be removed with fh. Kite if it's so bad you say.
    fh dont just remove it, but also makes it like 10 sec preventing so dt cant get vom,, great now where is my instant perk to use that mages cant use spells in 10 secend

where is my 10 sec "hindring" that rogues do only 10% from their actuall dmg
    The Law

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast