Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We need an autokick for afker

Default We need an autokick for afker

Its so ridiculous how many afkers are in minigames these days. We need autokick for inactive slackers to get the blocked slot free for others to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Its so ridiculous how many afkers are in minigames these days. We need autokick for inactive slackers to get the blocked slot free for others to join.
    Yep, something needs to be done. I remember i meet one guy that was always in hide, every single game. And later he told me that untill he is pvp 5 he cant fight vs others so he will hide till than.

i agree , some people are professional afk'rs others do nothing than mocking teammates , it is better for the team if you could kick those

You guys are funny. Hating on the player when the game mechanics is fail.

The entire minigame PVP system needs to be revamped. PVP lowbies shouldn't be mixed in with PVP highbies, you should be able to PVP minigame group with friends not randoms, queuing should have other options not just 6v6 or 12v12, MORE maps, etc. etc. etc.
    Last edited by Brazza; 6th April 2014 at 20:31.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    You guys are funny. Hating on the player when the game mechanics is fail.

The entire minigame PVP system needs to be revamped. PVP lowbies shouldn't be mixed in with PVP highbies, you should be able to PVP minigame group with friends not randoms, queuing should have other options not just 6v6 or 12v12, MORE maps, etc. etc. etc.
    if you want to seperate pvp lowbies and pvp highs how do you expect even a single pvp mini at lvl80 to start on fury then ? or do you just want it as an event for weekends ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    if you want to seperate pvp lowbies and pvp highs how do you expect even a single pvp mini at lvl80 to start on fury then ? or do you just want it as an event for weekends ?
    If the minigame mechanics had queuing options like 2v2, 3v3, you wouldn't have to worry about it since that can accommodate low pop like it is now. Again it's Funcom game mechanics fail, not player.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

The people that usually go afk is the new to pvp. i won't blame them,thier stats is usually 0-20, and when they go afk people qq at them. Then they try bori, where they'll end up obliterated by 1 lvl 10 .

The ppl that usually go afk are most of the times butthurt highlvl trolls that doing it just to annoy the rest of the team.Usually they go afk after one death or they go afk from the start of the minigame.
    IVORY TOWER

As with split up instances, there is no proof, that split up mini games will result in less games. Simple reason is the assumption, that this change will not increase the overall interested population for this. But since it CAN result in less afking and farming i find it unlikely and more likely it can result in even more overall minis.

Especially when the system is designed in a way, that you are not forced to sign either queue. But signing the lower queue will bring penalties and higher more rewards. Then some anti-afk measure will make sense, could be a kick, a debuff or a forced teleport into enemy lines. Anything that relies on votes will be abused for mobbing and manipulating, there are other better ways (like real starter zones and measures, if people stay there too long, same with hide).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    As with split up instances, there is no proof, that split up mini games will result in less games. Simple reason is the assumption, that this change will not increase the overall interested population for this. But since it CAN result in less afking and farming i find it unlikely and more likely it can result in even more overall minis.

Especially when the system is designed in a way, that you are not forced to sign either queue. But signing the lower queue will bring penalties and higher more rewards. Then some anti-afk measure will make sense, could be a kick, a debuff or a forced teleport into enemy lines. Anything that relies on votes will be abused for mobbing and manipulating, there are other better ways (like real starter zones and measures, if people stay there too long, same with hide).
    i would say, there is no split needed if just the balancing system would work as intented. when game is full all classes and levels should be mixed in a more or less balance.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast