Thread: White Hand Bloodlord spawn locations

Default White Hand Bloodlord spawn locations

Hey, we're just after the rare spawn boss (White Hand Bloodlord) in Frost Swamp and reportedly spawns in one of three locations. The first is easy enough, x600 y550 next to a fireplace on the run down to Ukkonen.

Does anyone know the other two locations generally, if they indeed exist? Other fireplaces or a tent or something? We haven't found had the other spawns yet. If anyone has the info, I'll update this post for future reference.

White Hand Bloodlord
    First Spawn: x600 y 550
    Second Spawn: x???? y????
    Third Spawn: x???? y????
    Last edited by stiiixy; 30th June 2013 at 05:25.

One other location is actually near the entrance, when you go in just past the pond of water on the RIGHT hand side, under the tree there.

Last one cant remember, its been so long since I hunted that *******.

Another trick, is if he is at neither and you cant find him. Camp out your toon in the zone for 10 minutes or so (sorry, cant remember the exact time) Since its a bound zone when you come back everything that you killed will still be dead, however the boss will be up at one of his spawns. Funny thing is you could do the zone / up to that area using a lvl 40 opener, then when you camped and came back on the 80 the b oss would be 80 if it spawned.

I will try it later today and find the exact camp time. I don't know if that trick still works, its been over 4 ish years since I got that recipe, back when no one knew where it dropped, I farmed the hell outa that zone all bosses.
    Last edited by Vaere; 8th July 2013 at 00:20.

Okay thanks for that. I had a feeling he might pop somewhere before the main encampment, but never saw him. The last spot, at a wild guess, would probably be the last camp down before Ukkonen if keeping with the theme of Hyperboreans (and not with the spiders!)

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    One other location is actually near the entrance, when you go in just past the pond of water on the RIGHT hand side, under the tree there.
    yep, its the only location i ever found him
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post
    yep, its the only location i ever found him
    I got my recipe at the other camp, its when going down towards the demo boss, before you hit the frozen lake. There is a tree there with a camp fire. Hated this asshat as he kept charming my pets. Charmed pet doesnt leave your pet bar and its anoying to figure out which pet to dismiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    I got my recipe at the other camp, its when going down towards the demo boss, before you hit the frozen lake. There is a tree there with a camp fire. Hated this asshat as he kept charming my pets. Charmed pet doesnt leave your pet bar and its anoying to figure out which pet to dismiss.
    Yeah that'd be the first location I have marked with co-ords. It's right near the camp-fire and the bear quest.