Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PUG mini games HAS TO GO.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    pvp festival is nothing more than farming chars and gaining loads of undeserved pvp lvls, tokens etc...comparing to this, bori digging is a joke...so ur the last person that should complain about anything regarding pvp, even sheaty minis
    this may be your opinion, i disagree. pvp festival is much fun and those who gain pvp lvls has to be very active in pvp. dont compare festival with bori as it shows that you havent any clue of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    Just did another mini, opponent team has 5 we have 5, Their barb left the match at 5% hp left them down 1. GG
    Was that barb called Verdammnis? That is normal, he does that quite often, get used to it! It's a good chance for the other team to get a decent player.
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

The population is just so low that you get the same people every game and the trash sticks out more than ever Cross server minis are badly needed but we have no update on that so bleh.

Pvp festival would be fun... if we didn't have 9999 instances in WS. That's so bad, segregating an already low population, ffs Funcom.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiuu View Post
    After doing 1 week of pvp festivals, logged in today did my first pug mini game.

2 people instantly went afk no they are not low pvp level, they are infact pvp 8 and 10. 1 other player decided not to play his class so he can piss off rest of us. It end up being a mini game of 6v3.

Funcom I don't know how long it is going to take for you to realize that pug mini game is killing your pvp, and is doing it fast. It really has to go, so sick and tired of players INSTANTLY going afk for 20 minutes, I don't even understand the process that goes into their head.
    Sad but true But when pug minis go what else mini games you can do when there are no premades around- which is not the fault of FC- it is the fault of us players of course. We are just too lazy to organize something ourselves and too much into casual stuff (I say we now but I honestly mean myself stongly with that too of course). It is hard to stand pug minis and I feel it's getting worse and worse. Players who even don't start to fight and write in group chat even before fight starts: Let them win fast, we have no chance. Players who go afk after 1 death, who chase clothies two times around the map to get the kill or just have zero situational awareness. There are even some around who join minis with two accounts and leech with one, and even defend this...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Fight for duo signups possibility in pug queue, would alleviate a lot the most pressing issues.

It's possible, but they need to allow code time for it (a hard sell according to Cirith)

it shouldn't be a hard sell, an obvious sell if you ask me.

pug minigames was just another nail funny how everytime same people defend them.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    For people going afk on minis, you can report them and the game masters SHOULD punish the player with block and things like that, it already happened before.
    do 'game masters' ban hackers? no

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    do 'game masters' ban hackers? no
    I believe game masters barely plays the game, so it's impossible for them to judge if a person is cheating or not. AFK is not cheating and I know they ban people for doing it, we had this problem before and they got rid of it.

Premade is not the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    I believe game masters barely plays the game, so it's impossible for them to judge if a person is cheating or not. AFK is not cheating and I know they ban people for doing it, we had this problem before and they got rid of it.

Premade is not the solution.
    Why do people keep saying premade is the solution when its already in the game and no one hardly uses it. The game is designed for pugs, it should stay. There are problems with the premade engine, but bad players can be accounted for with technology, easily.

Redo the balance so it happens 5 seconds before a mini happens.

Start minis every 15 minutes, regardless of the number of players signed up and balance teams to even numbers.

Balance teams based on PVP levels as well as arch types.

New mini maps, better rewards. Like a boss chest to the winning team. everyone rolls for the item.

You are not allowed to drop a mini, and if you are standing around and not playing, autokicked after 60 seconds if someone is in queue.

Instead of picking maps in pugs, the map is auto selected. So that all players are in the same map that are queued.

Just throwing out some suggestions here, please don't slaughter me.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Why do people keep saying premade is the solution when its already in the game and no one hardly uses it. The game is designed for pugs, it should stay. There are problems with the premade engine, but bad players can be accounted for with technology, easily.

Redo the balance so it happens 5 seconds before a mini happens.

Start minis every 15 minutes, regardless of the number of players signed up and balance teams to even numbers.

Balance teams based on PVP levels as well as arch types.

New mini maps, better rewards. Like a boss chest to the winning team. everyone rolls for the item.

You are not allowed to drop a mini, and if you are standing around and not playing, autokicked after 60 seconds if someone is in queue.

Instead of picking maps in pugs, the map is auto selected. So that all players are in the same map that are queued.

Just throwing out some suggestions here, please don't slaughter me.
    Best constructive reply I've seen in this discussion yet

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast