Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted! Shadows of Jade Quest

Question Wanted! Shadows of Jade Quest

Hey so im missing something for sure as i cant make that assassin start to spawn and kill em for completing this quest which is also chain for reccomendation to chosain and im soon close to rank 2 with them already ... i think i spoke with every npc in ng and still cant make them assassins to spawn - GM told me that i miss something - while quest description isnt helpfull at all i remember doing this quest before on some other toons

any help and isnight on that matter much appreaciated - i already removed the poster and spoke with many if not all npcs in ng taking every possible dialogue line - pls help

I tried several times to convince GMs to update it manually for me too. You don't miss anything. It is obvious this quest can get bugged, triggering the script, but spawning no assasins. Might have something to do with pvp deaths, minis, hiding, quest bugs...whatever.

Sadly the gms seem to have order now to not update bugged quests and just advice to wait and see or delete quest and then keep waiting and seeing (record now is 2h without any assasin).

For some chars the quest worked...i could not see a proper pattern though what triggers the bug. I usually don't do the quest anymore (doing it the first time seems to work, my issues were with the repeatable. even with the initial quest, it can take a long time!)...or keep deleting and rewaiting as the GM adviced. I am pretty sure though, that once your quest is bugged, no relogging and waiting will help you. You can see, that it is bugged, if you hide and get popped out by "nothing".
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 5th October 2013 at 13:23.

yes excactly what is happening when i hide in ng it just pops me out from hide like they would spawn and try to kill me but they doesnt - so gm wont help and no solution to this so now what? how can i progress to chosain?

Imperial emblems and doing quests repeatable everyday. Try to do the unchained version of the solo instance "Forgotten City" since it drops 30 or 60 emblems that you can use to get faction points.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Imperial emblems and doing quests repeatable everyday. Try to do the unchained version of the solo instance "Forgotten City" since it drops 30 or 60 emblems that you can use to get faction points.

you dont understand, i already am close to rank 2 with shadows but cant et reccomendation quest since that wanted! quest is bugged ...

If you get the bug, delete and try again. It might also be linked to some activities...so avoid zoning, logging and just do some other repeatables (maybe the solution is something plain as not hiding, but i tried to tell the gm, that this is NOT a valid solution for a pvp server...still he was firm not to update ...which would be the obvious route for a bugged quest).
    The times i was successfull with that quest was, when i took it, forgot about it and kept playing. This worked on demo, bs, guard etc., but i had serious trouble getting it done on rogues.

well i tried to delete quest and do it again but that didnt work niether, also contacted gm after and he said everything is allright and i miss something - and now i know its bugged - crap well if its bugged gms should help

They did not believe me either...my guess is that they look at the wrong quest. The initial one and the repetive one are different.

Still i remember getting it finally done on my assasin. I am not even sure, this is a quest you really need for progressing or if it is the one with the faction scrolls or the one with the second flow in chow...

You they spaw randomly when you quest in NG after you have taken down the poster in BB camp. Then you just go about your business for a while and they will spawm. Usually at a very inopportune moment
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast