Thread: Where to get Wart Remedy?

Default Where to get Wart Remedy?

Hi, I hope this forum is the right one.

I´m searching some Wart Remedy but no one can tell me where these nice items drop or where once they came from.
    Was it a quest where they could be collected? If so, is this quest still active and where can I get it (repeatable)?

Thank you in advance for your hints.

P.S. In case you don´t know the item: if you eat one, you can see beautiful coloured bubbles all around you for ~5 minutes. It has only visible effect to yourself and is nice-to-have only.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

They dropped from the Halloween event, I think. I still have a bunch of those on a storage alt somewhere.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

http://forums-us.ageofconan.com/show...54&postcount=2

That link will take you to the old forums but I copy and pasted the answer as well.

They are quest rewards from doing the expansion pack teaser quests.

To do the quests, type /claim in the chat box, one of the items is a letter. Right-click the letter when it's in your inventory to start the quests.

The items themselves are just social items, the don't really do anything, "-10 charisma" doesn't actually do anything at all. The various remedies just show some different graphics on your toon for a brief time - pretty worthless.
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

The quest involving conan and the letter does not seem to work anymore though, because the quest does not update for me, when talking to conan (i had a char left with the quest)

Thank you very much for the quick answer. I´ve searched for "wart" and "remedy" in the old forums, but "wart" didn´t find "warts" and remedy seems to be a very popular word with uncountable pages

So, unfortunately I will have to pay for it on the German Server.

@MashMash: Ok, let´s wait for the one-server-technology and then we will meet in Jhebbel Sag minigames in order to trade across the servers
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Aren't they merging the servers soon? Just send me a tell when that happens - I'll send them to you.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.